Last Updated on by
Do you also want to resolve “com error in QuickBooks”? Then don’t worry, mostly user face this error while working, opening and sending reports/forms in their QuickBooks. This crash error shows an error message “Crash: com error”.
Com error crash is a common error in QuickBooks. It comes up during updates launched by Microsoft, opening QB, sending mail, and so on. As you know here are given many solutions to fix com error in QuickBooks. Follow these solutions step by step to solve it quickly.
Fix com error in QuickBooks
There would be many causes of this error such as malware corrupt, incomplete installation, QB document might be erased and many. Here given solutions to fix this com error.
Solution(1): Check latest release QuickBooks
First, you need to update your QuickBooks software.
- First, go to your Quickbooks desktop and open it
- Then, press function F2 key or Ctrl+1.
- Now, appear a product information window.
- Check your QuickBooks latest version release.
Solution(2): Update and download the latest feature
- First, open your QuickBooks software ten company files.
- Then, click on the Start menu in the window.
- After it, search Quickbooks desktop and double click.
- Click on Run as Administrator and click on the help menu.
- Choose the Update QuickBooks option and then click on the Options tab.
- After that, click on Mark on then choose Save.
- Click on Update Now option then Reset Update checkbox.
- After that, choose to Get an updates option.
- Now, install the latest updates and restart your PC/Computer.
Solution(3)- Update Microsoft outlook and set up as a mail app
- Go to Microsoft Outlook then click on File option.
- After it, click on the Office account option and then Update.
- Now, click on Update Now.
- After updating Microsoft Outlook, click on the control panel in the Start button.
- Choose the Default Program option.
- After that, click on Set your default programs and Mail.
- Now, select Outlook.
Solution-(4): Add your email account to Microsoft outlook
- Open Microsoft outlook then click on File.
- Click on Info Option and choose Add account to start setup.
- Now, add the email address as you want to enter an email.
- Then click on the Next option and wait for a few minutes.
- Choose the Connect option and enter the password.
- Now, the clock on Ok option then clicks again Ok to complete the setup.
Solution(5)- Check Mail Setting
- Click on the window Start button then open the control panel.
- After it, Click on User Account then Mail.
- Now, choose Microsoft outlook then Profile.
- Select your profile then choose Outlook.
- If you want to use this profile every time then click on Always use thisProfile.
- Now, choose Prompt for a profile to be used.
- Click on Apply option and again click on Always use this profile,
- At last, click Apply option and Ok to finish it.
Solution(6)- Create a new Email profile
Note: Don’t delete your existing Outlook Profile
You need to create a new email profile for the Microsoft Outlook profile.
- First, close your Microsoft Outlook program.
- Then, click on Control Panel and then User Account option.
- Now, click on Mail.
- After it, appear a Mail Setup window in your computer then choose Show Profiles.
- Click on Add option and then enter the name In the Profile Name field.
- Then, click on OK and follow the on-screen instructions to add an email account.
- Choose the Apply option and then the OK option.
Solution(7): On Compatible mode of QuickBooks
- Open your computer, then go to Quickbooks app and right-click on QB app
- Then, click on Properties option and then click on the Compatible tab.
- Choose Run this program in compatibility mode.
- After it, click on Windows 7 from the drop-down option.
- Choose Run this program an administrator checkbox.
- Choose the Apply option and then the OK option.
Solution(8): Add a windows user as admin(Windows 2011,208)
- Go to Start menu–>All Program–>Windows Small Business Server–>Windows SBS Console–>Users and Groups–>Add a new user account.
- Fill user information then Add a new user account wizard.
- Allow new users to administrator rights then Finish.
Solution(9): Add a windows user as admin(Windows 2011,208)
- You need to close your QB desktop then open the Sart menu.
- Go to Control panel–> User Accounts–> QBDataServiceUserXX(version of QB desktop). For QB desktop 2020 search for QBDataServiceUser30 or For 2019version QBDataServiceUser29.
- Now, click on Change the account type and choose Administrator.
- After it, click on Change account type and then Apply to saves changes.
- Repeat this 9th solution fo each version of QuickBooks database server manager that you use.
- After that, Log on your Window with new admin users and Open your Quickbooks.
We know, sometimes mostly users hesitate to resolve QuickBooks error. But we sure after using these above steps help you to resolve com error in Quickbooks and get rid of this problem. This is one of those errors mostly user’s faces and tries to resolve it quickly but sometimes they did not get the solution then they should try again to fix that error and repat that procedure to fix that error. If you have any doubts related to QuickBooks then visit here to clear doubts by experts solutions blog.
- Update QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks desktop update errors
- Fix QuickBooks error h505
- Fix QuickBooks web connector error QBWC1039