- January 29, 2020
- Posted by: Olivia
Open QuickBooks File Without QuickBooks is not a very complicated task but if you don’t get any perfect guideline to open qbw file without QuickBooks then it would be difficult for you. There are several methods to open the QB file without QB, but you need to follow some rules to open the file which contains the data. I hope you know about the Microsoft Excel application. It is a software design to edit and view different types of files. You can use the same software to see the data/information stored inside your QuickBooks file.
Steps To open QuickBooks file without QuickBooks
Below we have described some steps by which you will get to know more about how to open qbw file without QuickBooks. In this solution, we are going to import the .QBB file into Microsoft excel.
- Tap “Start Button”.
- Tap on the small search box and write “Excel” and hit the “Enter” key.
- Then a new window of Microsoft Excel will open.
- Here you need to select “File” from your upper left corner of the screen.
- After that, you just have to select the “Import” tab and then you need to choose the “Data” option and then “From other sources”.
- Here you need to navigate the path of the .QBB file which you want to “Import”.
- After that you will able to convert the “QuickBooks file” into the “Excel” file.
Convert a .QBX File Into A Normal .QBW File
The second method to open QuickBooks file without QuickBooks is through converting your QB file.
- First, you need to open the QuickBooks file which consists
- (.QBX or .QBA).
- Then go insidde the “File” > “Send Company File” > “Account Copy”.
- Now you have to select “Convert account copy to your company file/QBW” and then press the “Ok” tab.
- Here you will get a pop to choose the location where you want to store .QBw file.
- At the end, you need to select “Save’ and then hit the “OK” tab.
- Open the QuickBooks file without QuickBooks can be easily performed by following the above steps. If you face any kind of problem in opening or converting the QuickBooks then you can ask us by living a comment.