- Posted by:
- Category: Uncategorized
.QBW is a file extension for Quickbooks file and in QB all important data information and Quickbooks company file is stored in .qbw extension in a windows operating system. If you want to know how to open QBW file without QuickBooks? then read this post you can easily understand how you can easily open qbw file without QB. But due to any reason if you are still unable to open qbw file by self, then you can get the help of certified Quickbooks Proadvisor or find a Quickbooks Proadvisor.
Note: Before going to do any changes in your stored data file take a backup. This will helps you prevent accidental loss of your important data file.
Steps to open qbw file without QuickBooks
To open a QBW file without QuickBooks you need to change or convert that file into other software compatible. There are so many reasons to switch one software to other software. Here we will explain the steps to change the file and open it with the help of excel 2010 or higher.
- First, you need to click on the start button on your windows operating system.
- Now click on all programs and find Intuit and choose QuickBooks.
- Open the QuickBooks financial file which you want to export. Sometimes it required a password for security purposes.
- After entering the password, Right-click on your QuickBooks Company file.
- Now you need to check the customer account opens to at the top of the windows.
- Now you are in the customer center.
- Export the file as an excel sheet. Note that the office version is at least 2010 or higher.
- Because Excel 2010 or higher version can convert the QBW file in excel readable file.
- Now time to import the QBW file that you exported in the previous step.
- Import the QBW file in the excel by following the step.
- Open your excel worksheet in your system.
- Navigate to the Data tab in your Excel software.
- Now click on import another source.
- Locate the QBW file in your system and open it.
- If you can’t find it then you can also search it by entering QBW in the search box.
- Choose your file to convert into the excel executable file.
- This process will convert the QuickBooks File into an Excel file.
Now you can easily open QuickBooks file with the help of excel. This is a very easy and efficient method to open qbw file without QuickBooks accounting software.
If you are facing a problem to open file QuickBooks. Probably you are trying to open the old version of the Qucikbook file to the latest version of QuickBooks Desktop software.
To fix this problem you need to open files with the help of the old version of QuickBooks software. Which one that file will be created and modified. After that, you need to follow all of the above steps to Open the QBW file to the excel file.