Many users have the question that, does QuickBooks integrate with PayPal?, and if then how to integrate QuickBooks with Paypal? Well, if you have the same questions then read the article till the end. Because today’s article is all about the QuickBooks PayPal integration.
Save Time & Effort
Get help from expert
Get your accounting work done by experienced accountants. Fix all your accounting software errors & problems. Dial our toll-free number +1-844-405-0904.
Paypal is widely famous for its online payment service. And most US businesses accept PayPal to take payment online. So its popularity forced Intuit to integrate with QuickBooks. That’s why many QuickBooks users prefer the PayPal payment gateway.
What Is PayPal
PayPal is a kind of web application where the user can connect their bank accounts, credit cards, or debit cards. And through this, you can pay and receive payment from another person. This type of service is also called a payment gateway service. These types of services are built very securely, it has various security levels for your online banking. So that nobody can hack your bank account. And that’s why most business owners accept payment through Paypal.
Besides business owners, if you use it for personal use. Then you can transfer money from your account to another friend without paying any charges.
So if you want to Paypal integration with QuickBooks. Then this decision is good for your business. Because PayPal integration can increase your sales, as you know most US people use the Paypal payment gateway.
Benefits Of PayPal Integration With QuickBooks
After becoming part of PayPal services you will be able to transfer money to other accounts. Also, you can get many benefits when you integrate PayPal with QuickBooks. Let’s see below:
Boost Your Cash Flow
By integrating Paypal with QuickBooks, you can now make payments online from a large number of PayPal users. Because most the customers don’t purchase the item on websites that hasn’t option for PayPal payment. Due to the unavailable option of PayPal, customers can avoid your business and purchase from others. But if you have PayPal integration with QuickBooks then definitely your cash flow will increase.
Secure & Protected
Papal integration monitors your transaction in real-time. So that you will not face any cybercrime on your bank account. And it’s called buyer protection so that more &more customers can visit your business.
Get Set up In Minutes
Paypal integration with QuickBooks is beneficial for your business. You can integrate it by following some simple steps. Because Paypal and QuickBooks both update their procedure to work together. Simply you can go to your QuickBooks and add your payment method.
Accept Credit Card Payments
PayPal payment gateway service helps you to take payment via credit card. And many customers use a credit card for shopping and give payments to vendors. So if you integrate PayPal with QuickBooks. If you do so then you can see, your sales will increase and your cash flow also increases.
Save On Accounting Time
In earlier versions of QuickBooks. We have to manage receipts manually in QuickBooks. And this task is a very irritating task. Because managing the number of receipts is not easy and the Accountant got confused while doing this. So after the QuickBooks updates version, now you don’t have to do entry manually in accounting. It will automatically add payment and fees in QuickBooks. That’s why it reduces the time of accounting.
If you want to integrate PayPal with QuickBooks, then you can integrate it without any charges. It’s absolutely free for QuickBooks users to work with Paypal payment gateway services. But if you take and accept transactions then you have to pay standard charges.
Save With Low Card Fees
By the way, you can accept payment via Paypal. By using a credit or debit card you can receive payment without any charges. But if you want to take benefits from PayPal fees. Then you can accept transactions at low cost as 1.7% + $0.20 on every transaction.
Other Recommended Articles:QuickBooks Inventory Management software features and drawbacks
Hubspot Quickbooks Integration: Get the Procedure For Integration
QuickBooks Receipt Scanner (Scan Receipts & Track Expenses)
How to Integrate PayPal with QuickBooks
You can easily connect the PayPal app with your QuickBooks software. Just you have to follow the below steps.
- First, launch the QuickBooks by accessing the QuickBooks Online.
- Now, from the left menu, select the ‘Apps’ option, and search for the ‘Connect to PayPal’ option.
- Click on the ‘Get App Now’ option.
- Choose the appropriate file, and select the ‘Install’ option.
- After that, click on the ‘Let’s do it’ option.
- Click on the ‘Give Permission’ option to authorize Intuit to pull data from the PayPal account.
- Put the email ID that, associated with the PayPal account, and click the ‘Next’ option.
- It will prompt you to create a new account if you have don’t have an account.
- And if you have create a new account, and restart the connection process in QuickBooks Online.
- Then login tour Paypal account.
- Select the ‘Agree & Connect’ option to sync it with QuickBooks.
- Now you need to select the PayPal bank, where you will find the PayPal transactions.
- Click the ‘Next’ option, and choose the sales tax rate for the sales imported.
- Again click the ‘Next’ option.
- Select the import date, and click the ‘Done’ option, if you have the historical transactions.
- Now you can see the connection list of PayPal on the ‘Transactions’, and ‘Banking’ menus.
How PayPal Transactions handled with QuickBook Online
|Transaction Types||What can be Handeled with QuickBooks Online|
|Fees||The fees in QuickBooks, will not see separately in the transaction list.|
And all the fees will be categorized into the paypal fees account.
The fee will not be added to the payPal fee, till a transaction is not added to QuickBooks.
|Expenses||Whenever you, use the paypal account to purchase anything, the transaction show in the list of transaction in the ‘Banking’ menu.|
|Funding Transactions||The funding transaction will appear as a transfer in QuickBooks. a user can create a new rule to tell QuickBooks which account the transfer is coming from/to.|
|Sals Tax||Go to the ‘Banking’ menu of the QuickBooks or to the ‘Transaction’ menu, and click on the PayPal card edit icon. Then, click on the ‘edit settings’ option, and click on the ‘New rate’.|
How to Connect PayPal to QuickBooks for Clients
Follow the procedure to connect PayPal to QuickBooks for Clients, but before that, make sure that, you are the administrator, who has the capability to grant permission to connect the app.
- Login to QuickBooks Online Accountant, and open the client’s book.
- After that, connect the PayPal app.
- There you need to put the client’s PayPal credentials.
- Try to connect the client’s QuickBooks Online accountant.
- Once the complete the connection process, the Paypal account will appear on the menu of ‘Banking’, and ‘Transactions’.
How the Payroll App Update the Transactions
- First, visit to the Transaction’, or the ‘Banking’ menu.
- There you can see a section of ‘For Review’.
- There all the transactions update automatically in every 15-30 minutes.
- Apart from that, you can’t able to update the transaction in Paypal manually.
Paypal integration with QuickBooks is beneficial for your business growth. Whether you have a small business or a large business, if you are using QuickBooks accounting software then you must integrate PayPal with QuickBooks. Because it helps in the growth of your business.
We have given the integrated procedure in the above, and all the possible process during the integration. Hope, you like it, and now you are able to integrate the PayPal app into QuickBooks. If you are not doing it yet then, hurry up, and go for the procedure, it will help you to make the payment process easy. If you have any doubts regarding this article then you can ask for a QuickBooks ProAdvisor for the instant troubleshooting solution.