- November 16, 2019
- Posted by: Luna
- Category: Uncategorized
Quickbooks error 1602 is a common Quickbooks desktop installation error that you will get during Quickbooks desktop installation. During installation, it occurs when any component does not synchronize or use an outdated operating system. This error code occurs with the message “ [file path/name/extension] has failed to installation”. When you get this installation error you will also get a message which is there is not to worry as his or her accounting records and company documents are not damaged. If you get this error with Quickbooks desktop 2020 or any other Quickbooks desktop version then you can follow the below-mentioned procedure or steps, with bellow mentioned steps or procedures you can easily install Quickbooks desktop in your device. But still, if you find anything wrong or have trouble in installation then you can contact Intuit Quickbooks ProAdvisor.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error 1602 Quickly
There are many steps that fix the QuickBooks error 1602
Step-1: Repair Registry entries associated with error 1602.
Step-2: Plan a complete malware scan.
Step-3: Clean and remove your system junk.
Step-4: Update your PC with device drivers.
Step-5: Utilize the windows system and restore to undo recent system changes.
Step-6: Reinstall and uninstall the windows installer program associated with error 1602.
Step-7: Run the windows system with a file checker.
Step-8: All install windows will be update
Step-9: Perform the clean installation of windows.
The above steps are given in short to fix QuickBooks error 1602. By using these steps you fix this error so don’t follow the below steps to fix it. We are given full procedure to fix error 6123 in QuickBooks.
Some other QuickBooks installation errors are:-
- QuickBooks Installation Error 1326
- QB Installation Error 1904
- QuickBooks Installation Error 1402
- QB Installation Error EXEAdapter error
1. QuickBooks Installation error 1326
When the user is updating the latest revision of QuickBooks it is not unusual to process into errors when their updates are being functional. Then the QuickBooks error 1326 shows due to window registry system or certain computer files are missing or broken.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 1326
1. There are multiple causes that show QuickBooks error 1326
2. The download of QuickBooks keeping application is imperfect installation or damaged.
3. The latest QuickBooks accounting associated application modification in window registry form is corrupted and damaged.
4. Virus infection and malware which is corrupted the windows system file or QuickBooks accounting program files.
5. Inappropriate or maliciously programs are removed in QuickBooks accounting files.
2. QuickBooks Installation Error 1904
QuickBooks 1904 error occurs when the system becomes an unstable and critical system. then, this time files start missing. When these issues happen you can understand your computer does not get maintained.
Causes of QuickBooks error 1904
1. This type of error occurs when your computer has low maintenance.
2. when missing or damaged components having in your PC
3. There are no old updates available on PC or desktop
4. Problems with their installation source.
3. QuickBooks Installation Error 1402
This type of error occurs when there is some problem during the installation process. The improper or incomplete installation leads to error 1402. The user will encounter error message 1402 that says could not open key which creates the issue for running the software.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 1402
We are going to mention some QuickBooks error 1402 on your screen
1. Incomplete or inappropriate installation
2. Windows are not updated to the latest version
3. A damaged or install CD.
4. QuickBooks installation file corrupted.
4. QuickBooks Installation Error Exe adapter error
QuickBooks EXEadapter error occurs when the Microsoft .net framework is missing or damage to the window operating system. Microsoft .net framework is a Microsoft component which is used by programs such as web application, or QuickBooks
Causes of QuickBooks Installation Error Exe adapter Error
The error is expected harmed to missing on the working framework. And .net system is required for a few projects as in QuickBooks except. If this software can be fixed the installer will neglect to enlist the QuickBooks software.
1. The user has encountered when running QuickBooks.
2. Installer Exe has received an error.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 1602
Many reasons can occur QuickBooks to show errors in 1602. A number of them are given below –
- Destroy the Microsoft component.
- The latest Windows OS has been set up on the Desktop.
- QuickBooks installer file isn’t working or is damaged.
- The error can arise when a customer upgrades the QB version.
- Security software is not allowing the set up of QuickBooks.
- The person is lacking the permissions required for the set up of QuickBooks on windows.
Features of QuickBooks Errors 1602
Following are the features of error 1602 QuickBooks –
- The customer is not able to set up QuickBooks.
- Windows are hang or crash often.
- The Desktop slowly responds to the user’s inputs.
Solution to Resolve the QuickBooks Error 1602
Solution 1 – Use QuickBooks set up Diagnostic device
- In the error window, select ignore and then continue to complete installing QuickBooks.
- Now, no need to open QuickBooks but restart your system.
- Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool then run it.
- Finally, open QuickBooks or see if you can do the work.
Solution 2 – Resolve the windows component
- If QuickBooks errors 1602 was not fixed by using the QuickBooks install Diagnostic, you need to repair of unique windows components.
- Resolve the MS.Net Framework then the reinstall.
- Correct the MSXML
Solution 3 – Do Some Changes to windows Account Settings
- First of all, you have to transfer to the Windows Administrator account.
- Then, visit the file Explorer.
- After then, go to the unusual files under program files in the C drive.
- Do a right-click on common documents.
- From the list, select the properties.
- Then edit in the security tab.
- Visit the section with the name – group or customer’s names – and select the customers.
- Now, look for the sections with the name – Permissions for customers – and turn on the important permissions – modify, read or Execute, List folder contents, Read, Write.
- Choose the apply button and then click the OK.
- Set up QuickBooks. After installation, sign out of the admin account via the start menu.
- After that log in to your ordinary user account.
- In the CMD window, type “net user administrator /active: no” or hit enter. Your admin account turns into a hidden.
- If QuickBooks can be opened with your typical/ordinary account, it means QuickBooks error 1602 fixed.
Solution 4 – Add QuickBooks to Bitdefender exclusion list
- If you are the usage of Bitdefender, you then can not solve this error by just disabling it. What you need to do is to add QuickBooks to the exclusion list of the Bitdefender.
- If in case, you’re using a 32-bit Windows OS, then you have to placed C:\Program Files\Common documents in the exclusion list.
- If in case, you are the usage of a 64-bit Windows Operating System, then you have to put C:\Program Files\Intuit (C:\Program documents(x86)\Intuit) in the exclusion list.
Solution 5 – Uninstall and Reinstall Adobe Flash player
QuickBooks Error 1602 appears on the screen at some stage in the set up of Adobe Flash player, then observe those steps –
- Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool and run it.
- Write the words – Control Panel – in the search subject.
- Go to the Control Panel then open it.
- Now, visit Uninstall a program.
- In the list of packages, search for Adobe Flash Player ActiveX.
- Then Uninstall it.
- Follow these instructions and let the uninstallation get completed.
- Download Adobe Flash Player and then reinstall it.
Here we have mentioned in detail QuickBooks error 1602 with many other errors which help to install QuickBooks software. QuickBooks error 1602 occurs when your server does not give permission to install or uninstall QuickBooks or damaged Microsoft windows installer.