- November 16, 2019
- Posted by: Luna
- Category: Quickbooks
Quickbooks error 1602 is a common Quickbooks desktop installation error that you will get during Quickbooks desktop installation. During installation, it occurs when any component does not synchronize or use an outdated operating system. This error code occurs with the message ” [file path/name/extension] has failed to installation”. When you get this installation error you will also get a message which is there is not to worry as his or her accounting records and company documents are not damaged. If you get this error with Quickbooks desktop 2020 or any other Quickbooks desktop version then you can follow the below-mentioned procedure or steps.
Some other QuickBooks installation errors are:–
During the installation of Quickbooks, you may also get many other installation errors codes, below mentioned many other error codes that you may get while installing Quickbooks.
- QuickBooks Installation Error 1326
- QB Installation Error 1904
- QuickBooks Installation Error 1402
- QB Installation Error EXEAdapter error
Causes behind Error 1602
Many reasons can occur QuickBooks to show errors in 1602. A number of them are given below –
- Destroy the Microsoft component.
- The latest Windows OS has been set up on the Desktop.
- QuickBooks installer file isn’t working or is damaged.
- The error can arise when a customer upgrades the QB version.
- Security software is not allowing the set up of QuickBooks.
- The person is lacking the permissions required for the set up of QuickBooks on windows.
Symptoms of Errors code 1602
Following are the features of error 1602 QuickBooks –
- The customer is not able to set up QuickBooks.
- Windows are hang or crash often.
- The Desktop slowly responds to the user’s inputs.
Quick steps to fix QuickBooks error 1602
Do you want to Fix Quickbooks desktop installation error 1602 to install and run Quickbooks desktop in your device, then follow these below mentioned steps of methods.
Step-1: Repair Registry entries associated with error 1602
Step-2: Plan a complete malware scan
Step-3: Clean and remove your system junk
Step-4: Update your PC with device drivers
Step-5: Utilize the windows system and restore to undo recent system changes
Step-6: Reinstall and uninstall the windows installer program associated with error 1602
Step-7: Run the windows system with a file checker
Step-8: All install windows will be update
Step-9: Perform the clean installation of windows
Complete solution for QuickBooks Error code 1602
Solution 1 – Use QuickBooks set up Diagnostic device
- In the error window, select ignore and then continue to complete installing QuickBooks.
- Now, no need to open QuickBooks but restart your system.
- Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool then run it.
- Finally, open QuickBooks or see if you can do the work.
Solution 2 – Resolve the windows component
- If QuickBooks errors 1602 was not fixed by using the QuickBooks install Diagnostic, you need to repair of unique windows components.
- Resolve the MS.Net Framework then the reinstall.
- Correct the MSXML
Solution 3 – Do Some Changes to windows Account Settings
- First of all, you have to transfer to the Windows Administrator account.
- Then, visit the file Explorer.
- After then, go to the unusual files under program files in the C drive.
- Do a right-click on common documents.
- From the list, select the properties.
- Then edit in the security tab.
- Visit the section with the name – group or customer’s names – and select the customers.
- Now, look for the sections with the name – Permissions for customers – and turn on the important permissions – modify, read or Execute, List folder contents, Read, Write.
- Choose the apply button and then click the OK.
- Set up QuickBooks. After installation, sign out of the admin account via the start menu.
- After that log in to your ordinary user account.
- In the CMD window, type “net user administrator /active: no” or hit enter. Your admin account turns into a hidden.
- If QuickBooks can be opened with your typical/ordinary account, it means QuickBooks error 1602 fixed.
Solution 4 – Add QuickBooks to Bitdefender exclusion list
- If you are the usage of Bitdefender, you then can not solve this error by just disabling it. What you need to do is to add QuickBooks to the exclusion list of the Bitdefender.
- If in case, you’re using a 32-bit Windows OS, then you have to placed C:\Program Files\Common documents in the exclusion list.
- If in case, you are the usage of a 64-bit Windows Operating System, then you have to put C:\Program Files\Intuit (C:\Program documents(x86)\Intuit) in the exclusion list.
Solution 5 – Uninstall and Reinstall Adobe Flash player
QuickBooks Error 1602 appears on the screen at some stage in the set up of Adobe Flash player, then observe those steps –
- Download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool and run it.
- Write the words – Control Panel – in the search subject.
- Go to the Control Panel then open it.
- Now, visit Uninstall a program.
- In the list of packages, search for Adobe Flash Player ActiveX.
- Then Uninstall it.
- Follow these instructions and let the uninstallation get completed.
- Download Adobe Flash Player and then reinstall it.
With the above-mentioned steps or procedures, you can easily install Quickbooks desktop in your device. But still, if you find anything wrong or have trouble in installation then you can contact Intuit Quickbooks ProAdvisor, they will fix Quickbooks error 1602 for you or assist you how you can fix by self.