- May 20, 2020
- Posted by: Olivia
- Category: Quickbooks
Quickbooks need Quickbooks PayPal integration to accept payment as well as receive payment. But if you have given the wrong bank account detail to Quickbooks. Then you can face Quickbooks error OLSU 1013. And some times your bank server down that’s why you face this Quickbooks error. So let’s see how to resolve Quickbooks error OLSU 1013…
Overview of QuickBooks error OLSU 1013
While accepting or paying online to customers or vendors you will get Quickbooks error OLSU1013. This is just because you have entered the wrong online banking account detail. Or your bank’s server is down, that’s why your Quickbooks application is unable to communicate with the bank server. So if you want to fix this issue then you need to search it causes first. Then after you can easily resolve this error.
Causes of the QuickBooks error code OLSU 1013
There might be several causes behind this Quickbooks error OLSU1013. And some of them are listed below if you face this error, then try to resolve all these causes. So let’s see below…
- The version that you used for your business, Quickbooks desktop application is an outdated version
- Your bank’s servers are not responding because of Maintenance or they are under up to date.
- The banking institution directory have outdated updates.
- Internet connectivity issues, preventing QuickBooks from connecting with the bank.
- Wrong user identity and password can also cause the Quickbooks error OLSU 1013.
- The internet connection configuration is not supporting Quickbooks desktop’s connection
Some points keep in mind before solving the QuickBooks error OLSU 1013
- Ensure that your QuickBooks desktop is updated to the new version.
- Ensure that you have a good internet connection to resolve QuickBooks error OLSU 1013
- Firstly, check your credentials are correct by login into your Online Banking Account.
- Make sure your default browser is internet explorer and up to date
- Check that you are using QuickBooks single-user mode.
Steps to fix QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013
You have understood the cause and symptoms behind this error. Now you need to follow the below steps to resolve Quickbooks error OLSU 1013.
Solution 1: Change Internet Explorer Settings
- Firstly, open Internet Explorer 11 and make sure that you have the latest version
- Now, click on the Gear icon which is placed on the upper right corner.
- Now, visit the internet options and hit the advanced option
- After, that scroll down the Security section and unmark the checkbox USE TLS 1.0 or Checkmark the USE TLS 1.2
- Then, click on apply and hit ok
- Lastly, close all working programs and again start your computer.
Solution 2: Quickbooks to Make Use of Express Mode
- Firstly, open the Quickbooks Desktop and hit on the edit button.
- Click on preferences
- Then find and select the checking alternative on the left side of the dashboard.
- Hit the company preferences option and choose the express mode in the Bank Feed Window.
- Then, hit the ok to verify your changes that you have made
Solution 3: Deactivate accounts which have online services
- Move down to the bottom of the Charts of Accounts then find and select the include inactive option.
- Now, you have to deactivate bank feeds for the inactive account
- Now close and again open the file
- You have to set up every account for bank feeds
Quickbooks error OLSU 1013 is a very common error in Quickbooks. That occurs due to a disconnected network or poor network connection. Because of this error users unable to update their Quickbooks app. So we given all the steps to resolve this error. Follow all the instruction and enjoy working in your organization. If you are still unable to resolve OLSU error and need additional help then you can contact Quickbooks consultant.