If everything worked fine till the last day and today you’ve errors printing from QuickBooks with QuickBooks error Code 20 on-screen. Not anything prints from QuickBooks “Printer not activated”. QuickBooks Printer not activated Error Code 20 is the result of an upgrade to Windows 10, Or you are an attempt to print from QuickBooks 2009 installed on Windows 10 computer. QB 2009 is an outdated version that has issues printing from windows 10, because of compatibility problems. QuickBooks 2009 stopped getting automatic updates as its official support ended in May 2012. QuickBooks 2009 become engineered to run on windows 7, the latest of these times, and technically your data is also 10 years at the back of the current QB Desktop version.
Save Time & Effort
Get help from expert
Get your accounting work done by experienced accountants. Fix all your accounting software errors & problems. Dial our toll-free number +1-844-405-0904.
Windows 10 updates twice a month & your QuickBooks 2009 doesn’t & root compatibility problem in the form of the QuickBooks Error Code 20. Don’t be even surprised, if your QuickBooks Enterprise file stopped operating.
Instead, you can apply the intervening time solution to restore QuickBooks Printer not activated QuickBooks errors Code 20, before making a decision to improve QuickBooks to the latest version.
What reasons QuickBooks errors Code 20?
- QuickBooks 2009 compatibility problems with windows 10.
- Non-updated QuickBooks 2009.
- The application key is not updated.
- Unsupported printer drivers both way.
- QuickBooks Windows Registry issues.
Other Recommended Articles:How to installation Class Tracking in QuickBooks
A Way to Set Up Vendors in QuickBooks Manually
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 6176
A way to restore QuickBooks Printer now not activated errors Code 20?
STEP-1: Registry Backup & restore point
- Backup Windows Registry.
- Open the registry editor to add manual adjustments to it.
- Open the file menu & export the registry and store it.
- Create a restore point to revoke the changes made within the Registry if required.
- Wait till the time device restore point creation process ends & click OK when finished.
STEP-2: Configure person Permissions
- Hit Window & type regedit in the search bar is ok.
- Right-click on regedit & choose Run as Administrator.
- Double-click the HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG folder in the left Pan.
- Right-click on the software folder in the pan & selection Permissions choice from the menu.
- On the new window pops up, assign “complete Control” to the “customers” if it isn’t enabled and click OK.
STEP-3: Configure Print Spooler carrier
- Press Windows + R at the same time and kind MSC with the Run box that appears.
- Right-click on the Print Spooler service from the services list & select “properties”.
- Prevent the Print Spooler service.
- From Startup type dropdown, choose automatic
- Now click on start the service again.
- Try to print something or save a PDF, this should resolve “QuickBooks Printer not activated Error Code 20”
STEP-4: repair QuickBooks PDF issue QBprint.GBP report
- Open your Windows Control Panel and go to programs and features
- Choose QuickBooks from the list of the installed software.
- And click change and start the restore technique and follow the instruction until the give up.
- Restart the computer after the QuickBooks restore method finishes.
- Try to print something or Save a PDF, this should restore QuickBooks Error Code 20
STEP-5: Updating windows and Reinstall QB from the Scratch
- Open your Windows Control Panel & go to applications and functions
- Note down your QuickBooks License & Product number earlier than you uninstall QuickBooks
- Select QuickBooks from the list of installed an application and select Uninstall from the top.
- Observe the wizard instruction until QuickBooks Uninstall
- Download and install the Windows Updates and restart the system.
- Insert the installation CD or open the QuickBooks set up a folder to start the setup.
- Follow the installation commands to install QuickBooks.
- Since QuickBooks Reinstallation does resolve loads of QuickBook’s Errors, you need to be able to print now.
STEP-6: Troubleshooting the Microsoft document creator – windows component
Microsoft document creator is a preinstalled windows aspect that supports print to document. It allows windows to help the QuickBooks applications store data in PDF. If this aspect is lacking or damaged, you get in trouble printing from QuickBooks on windows 10 and come upon QuickBooks Printer now not activated error Code 20 as an outcome.
- Right-click on QuickBooks Icon to your desktop and select Open document place option from the menu.
- Go to the Temp folder and look for the folder that represents the model of your QuickBooks.
- Open the Folder and then
- Find and double-click the exe report and let the installation finish.
- Open QuickBooks once to sign in the license.
- In case of problems installing ABS PDF driver or it stops responding, try to install it again.
- As soon as the set up completes try printing again to verify QuickBooks error Code 20 if constant.
In this blog, we tried our best to give all of you the subtleties identified with A way to solve QuickBooks errors Code 20 – Printer not activated. That point gets the quick arrangement from our A way to solve QuickBooks errors Code 20 – Printer not activated group. They are constantly prepared to investigate your concern whenever and at any place. Finally, we recommend you to use A way to solve QuickBooks errors Code 20 – Printer not activated Application.