Last Updated on October 15, 2021 by Editorial Team
As all Quickbooks users know that, how important the QuickBooks mailing service is. Due to this key feature of QuickBooks, millions of QuickBooks users can sync their email (Gmail, Outlook, webmail &, etc.) into QuickBooks easily, and can share their files with clients safely. But imagine that, if in case, you need to send an important file to your clients or the accountant through your integrated Gmail account, and suddenly you found ‘QuickBooks Gmail not working’ then, what will you do?
Save Time & Effort
Get help from expert
Get your accounting work done by experienced accountants. Fix all your accounting software errors & problems. Dial our toll-free number +1-877-355-0435.
Let us tell you that, it is just an imagination but, if this problem is occurring in your real life, and you are not able to use Gmail in QuickBooks then, don’t worry here we the solutions for you. Yes, in this blog you can enhance your knowledge through the solutions and troubleshoot the problem of Gmail not working in QuickBooks accounting software.
Let’s start the blog:
Reasons & Solutions for ‘QuickBooks Gmail Not Working’
Here in the below, we have the reasons and solutions according to the situations for this problem. have patience, and read and follow the steps carefully.
Why QuickBooks Gmail Not Working
Sometimes when we want to use our Google account from QuickBooks, we encountered an error ‘Stopped on a sign-in attempt from Gmail’ message. Here we have some reasons listed below, have a look:
- Maybe you have not entered the right user ID and password, which is integrated with the QuickBooks.
- You may be asked for the sign in confirmation but, you did not.
- Maybe your system does not allow you to sync with the QuickBooks to Gmail.
- The email linkings are not correct in QuickBooks.
- The app may not meet with the modern security standards by QuickBooks.
- Due to the damage of MAP132.dll file.
What are the Ways to Fix QuickBooks Gmail Not Working Problem
Here in the below, we have provided different solutions to solve the problem according to the situation. You have to choose the right solution according to your situation and get rid of this solution.
Solution 1: When your Email ID or Password is Incorrect
Sometimes QuickBooks Gmail not working due to the incorrect email ID and password. At that time, you can see a panel of ‘Incorrect email and password’, in this situation you have to follow the below steps:
- Re-enter your password and ID, still, if you are unable to login to the Gmail, and the error message comes out then click on the ‘Cancel’ option.
- After that, go for the ‘Send forms choices’ to check the Gmail account setting.
- Then click on the ‘Edit Settings’ option.
- Now do some changes in the port, and make the SSL/TLS settings.
- You can click the ‘Default Reset’ option if you don’t want to change anything.
Solution 2: If QuickBooks Freezes While Sending an Email
If you are unable to send an email through your synced Gmail account, and the QuickBooks froze then, follow the given steps:
- First of all, you need to install QuickBooks install diagnostic tool if you not installed it yet.
- Store the file on a local drive after the complete downloading process of the tool.
- After that, run the downloaded tool, and restart the system.
- It may take some time to download, so have patience.
Solution 3: When QuickBooks unable to Send Emails
- In the first step, you have to sure that, QuickBooks is not running as an administrator, if you are running the QuickBooks as an administrator then, uncheck it.
- Go for the QuickBooks, and click on the ‘Properties’ option.
- Now uncheck the ‘Run this program as Administrator’.
- After that click on the ‘Ok’ button, and restart the QuickBooks.
- Now ensure that the email likings are correct in QuickBooks.
- First of all, go to the ‘Edit’ and click on the ‘Preference’ option to choose the ‘Send Forms’ option.
- Now in the ‘My preference’ tab select that you want to use to send emails then click the ‘Ok’ option.
- If the preferences are correct then, follow the sequence: Edit> Preferences> Send Forms>My Preferences> QuickBooks Emails>Ok > Edit > Preferences
- Select Outlook, and click on the ‘Ok’ option.
- Choose QuickBooks, and other programs, restart Windows, and then QuickBooks.
- Mail the transactions or reports.
Solution 4: Error Message while Sending Invoices through Email
Actually, this issue is not for Gmail user, it will helpful for those whoa re the user of Yahoo email.
- Visit for the update to latest page, and click on the ‘Change’ link to choose the QuickBooks product.
- Now click on the ‘Update’ option to update the files.
- Select the ‘Setup Automatic Update’ for the automatic download.
Still if you are facing the same problem then, go for the next solution.
Solution 5: Allow the Third-party Apps
- Open any browser in your system like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to gmail.com and then sign in to your with your Gmail ID and password.
- Now go to the My Account section and then select Connected apps & sites.
- From the Apps connected to your account section, locate Intuit QuickBooks. Instead of Intuit QuickBooks, you will have to add QuickBooks Online to connect the QuickBooks software with Gmail. Hence ignore this.
- Turn on Allow Third-party apps
- Go back to the Gmail in QuickBooks and try to send an invoice by attaching it in your mail.
- Turn off the 2-step verification so that you don’t have to verify your account every time you log into your Google account from QuickBooks.
The above-given steps should help you in resolving the QuickBooks Gmail not working issue. However, this problem can also be resolved by allowing a new device or app to access your Gmail account.
We hope, these above solutions will help you to fix the problem ‘QuickBooks Gmail Not working’. We tried our best to provide all possible solutions to this problem. Just follow the steps carefully, and get rid of the problem. Further, if in case, you need any help to perform these steps, or have any doubts regarding this blog then, you can get our ProAdvisor support at any time and anywhere through the toll-free number +1-877-355-0435 for instant help.