If you are an owner of any business then you exactly interested in exploring all the things which QuickBooks Online offers on the other hand if you are an existing user of Quickbooks Online then you have the curiosity to know about all the features of QuickBooks Online. To explore more the QuickBooks online Intuit provides you QuickBooks online demo.
It is a great opportunity to know deeply about the QuickBooks features and option which you might not be comfortable trying after buying the QuickBooks online account. You can do any type of experiment in the QuickBooks online Demo because it doesn’t save any changes which you make.
Note: For those countries, Which is offering multiple versions of the QuickBooks online, it is called Quickbooks Online Plus account. Whatever changes you have made into your test drive of the QuickBooks online demo it will not save and the original data will be refreshed after 30 seconds. In the test drive, you will not get to see the feature of the Banking due to security reasons.
QuickBooks Online Demo and Test Drive by Using Sample company
Note: Note: When you are using the Quickbooks online demo then you the option of the Smart Reporting will be disabled to enable the Smart reporting you to first enable the cookies to continue
Security Protections at the time of using the QuickBooks Online Demo
To enhance security during the Quickbooks online demo, we don’t allow any type of bank connection in the sample companies. This feature is basically made to secure your bank accounts if you want to test the QuickBooks online banking feature so you can either an active or trial QuickBooks online accounts.
Note: If you forcefully trying to add your bank account you will get to see the error message “Something is not working”.
This error will occur when you are validating your credentials and get the option of “Please Try Again”.
Download the trial version of the QuickBooks online demo
The link of Quickbooks online test drive is differed according to the regional wise so, you need to download the QuickBooks online demo according to your region.
Note: QuickBooks Online Demo is only a trial version so you don’t need to register yourself. It means that only you can here check the functionality, Capabilities, and Features of this software. If you have decided to purchase the full version then your existing work will not import from trial to purchase version. All the entries you have made in the trial version will automatically erase.
Verify the Test Transaction Entered by You
QuickBooks Online comes with the feature of the verify your test transaction which you made into your bank account.
You can verify your test transaction in two ways the first one is you can check your bank amount deduction and the second option is the call to your bank and know about your transactions and the charge will appear in the bank statements as either “QuickBooks: Verify Bank” and “Intuit: Verify Bank”.
Intuit Online Payroll
Confirm the test transactions
- First, you have a tap on the “To do” and then you need to “Confirm your test deposit”.
- Now you have the put the test transaction amount in both boxes (Must be less than $1.00). You don’t need to ender the dollar symbol and the decimal point for more clearness lets have an example: If the amount of the transaction is $ 0.59 then you need to only fill the 58 in the box
- After that tap on the “Ok” option.
QuickBooks Online Payroll Enhanced
Confirm the Transaction Test
- From your left side menu tap on the “Workers” and then choose “Employees”.
- After that tap on the “Finish Payroll Tasks” on the main employee page.
- Then you have to “Verify the Test Deposit Now” option
- In the end, hit the “Ok” option.
Note: If you unable to see the Payroll task button then you need to use the second method to verify the test transaction:
- First, you need to visit the “Setting” and at the top right corner, you will get o see the “payroll setting” option click on it.
- Then you need to choose the “Company” under the “Bank Accounts”.
- After that you need to “Verify Account” then hit the “Enter” to confirm the amount.
Note: Remember one thing here you get only one chance to attempt to verify the test transaction if you aren’t able to get the success then you have to contact the payroll support for the help.
Intuit Full Service Payroll
Confirm the Test Transaction
- First, you need to visit the “Complete Tasks Now” from the “home” tab.
- Then you need to “Confirm Bank Deposit”
- After that fill the transaction amount and tap on the “Save” option to continue.
QuickBooks Online Payroll (All Other Version)
To confirm the Test transactions in the QuickBooks online Payroll Elite, QuickBooks online payroll premium, Quickbooks online payroll core, and QuickBooks online payroll full service
- from your left menu Select the “Workers” and then choose the “Employees”.
- Now click on the “New Payroll Tasks”
- And then choose the “Confirm your payroll bank account”
- Then you need to hit the “Test Transaction” amount and then click on the “Save” it.
- Note: If you don’t get to see any payroll task button then you need to follow the below-given points
- Firstly go inside the “Setting” and then choose the “Payroll Settings”
- Now you need to choose “Company” under the “Bank Accounts”.
- Then you need to enter the amount and then hit the “Verify Account” option.
If you want to know about the feature and functionality of QuickBooks online software then you must have to first try the QuickBooks online demo software. In which you will able to use all the features of QuickBooks except adding your bank account due to security reasons.