- August 23, 2019
- Posted by: Luna
- Category: QuickBooks
The QuickBooks Web Connector is an application that enables web services to exchange the data with QB Desktop products. Your web service is deployed in a web server, which can be hosted locally or by a web hosting service. Web Connector is installed on the same machine as QuickBooks (or as a minimum at the same local network).
The QBWC is ago-between software that supports passing qbXML and qbposXML among a web-based application and QuickBooks or QuickBooks Point of Sale. Due to the fact, all communication is initiated through the web Connector running on the same system like QuickBooks, there’s no need to open firewall ports.
For a web service to integrate with web Connector, it needs to implement a fixed of methods that might be defined in QB web Connector WSDL, those techniques allow the web service to talk with the web Connector using the same qbXML that the desktop SDK and POS SDK use.
Adding a new web service to the list of web services that QBWC can communicate with is as easy for the user as downloading a record. (files with a. Qwc extension are XML documents they describe a web service designed to interact with QuickBooks and are opened automatically by the QBWC.) users of Quicken’s online banking features will immediately understand the user interface because it was based on the Quicken One Step update features.
Communication with web services may be automatically scheduled or definitely be initiated at the user’s convenience.
QuickBooks products supported by web Connector
- U.S. Variants of QuickBooks financial software products
- QuickBooks Enterprise solutions
- QB premier (2002 or later)
- QuickBooks Pro (2002 or later)
- QuickBooks simple start (2006 or later)
- Canadian versions of QuickBooks Pro, premier or enterprise (2003 or later)
- Uk editions of QuickBooks pro or Accountant version (2003 or later)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (v4.0 or later) – QBWC 2.1.Zero.30 or earlier
QB web Connector 2.1.Zero.30 and older versions best support up to TLS 1.0.
QB web Connector 126.96.36.199 and newer versions will only work with the following variations of QuickBooks:
- U.S. Variants of QuickBooks Financial Software Products
- QuickBooks enterprise solutions (2015 or later)
- QuickBooks premiere (2015 or later)
- QuickBooks Pro (2015 or later)
- Canadian variants of QuickBooks (2015 or later)
- UK editions of QuickBooks (2015 or later)
QuickBooks web Connector 188.8.131.52 & newer versions support TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2.
An installer for the QB web Connector software is available to all as a free download as described below. Developers may additionally refer their customers to this web page for downloads or redistribute the installer to their clients.
For technical information on the QuickBooks, web Connector sees the QB web Connector Programmer’s manual. You can additionally find the Programmer’s guide in the desktop SDK installation, in QBSDK13.0/document/pdf/QBWC_ProGuide.Pdf.
The QB Web Connector can be used with any QuickBooks Desktop product supported through the QuickBooks SDK or the QBPOS SDK, including:
- U.S. Versions of QuickBooks financial software product
- QB Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Desktop premier (2016 or later)
- QuickBooks Desktop pro (2016 or later)
- U.S. QuickBooks Point of Sale (v13.0 or later)
- The Canadian edition of QuickBooks pro, premier or Enterprise (2016 or later)
- UK variants of QuickBooks pro or Accountant edition (2016 or later)
A way to install QB Web Connector
- Download the installer of QB Web Connector.
- Unzip the downloaded installer and run the.exe file.
- Follow the prompts to finish the setup.
A way to uninstall QuickBooks Web Connector
- In your keyboard, press windows+R to open the Run window.
- Type in control & click OK to open the control panel.
- Click Uninstall an application.
- Select web Connector & click Uninstall. If you can not locate QB Web Connector in control panel, delete the QBWebconnector folder in the following location:C:\Program Files(x86) common FilesIntuitQuickBooks or C:application FilesCommon FilesIntuitQuickBooks
The way to add an application to Web Connector
- On your web Connector, click adds an application.
- Browse to the third-party software’s.QWC file.REMINDER: The .Qwc report can be provided to you by the third-birthday party web software provider. This record should be downloaded on your computer.
- Choose.QWC file & click Open.
A way to prevent QuickBooks Web Connector from opening when starting the computer
In case you aren’t the use of web Connector, you can remove it from the windows Startup institution to prevent it from running every time you start your computer. Remember that removing the shortcut from a startup can also disable any application that makes use of a web connector to communicate with QuickBooks.
- Open the startup folder.
- Windows 10 and 8
- On your keyboard, press windows+R and then an open Run window.
- Type in a shell: startup & click OK.
- Windows 7
- Click on the windows start button & click on All programs/application.
- From the applications list, select Startup.
- When prompted to verify Shortcut Delete, click on Delete Shortcut.
- Right-click on QuickBooks internet Connector and choose Delete.
- What is the use of QuickBooks closing Entry – Accountwizy
- The way to Create rates, Bids, and Estimates in QuickBooks Online
- A way to become a QuickBooks ProAdvisor in 3 Steps
- A Way to Fix ‘QuickBooks Unable to connect to Remote Server’ issue