Last Updated on by
During the installation of software, and when you try to run the turbotax program during the starting up and shutting down Windows then, turbotax error 1921 arises. So, in such a situation, you will need to resolve this error. And if you will not resolve this error then you can face many issues in the operating system. So let’s see how to resolve Turbotax error 1921.
Causes of Turbotax Error 1921
Turbotax error 1921 is much easier when you know the error. After knowing the causes of this error it will help you to troubleshoot the software error instantly. Let’s have a look at the causes of Turbotax error1921.
- When you install the corrupted software that it can be also the causes of Turbotax error 1921
- If the software installation is incomplete they may become the reason of this error causes
- If you have delete theTurbotax related file this might be possible the error is occuring
- Corrupted windows can be also the reason of Turbotax error 1921
- Virus or Malware may infect the windows files related to the Turbotax software.
How To Resolve Turbotax 1921
After knowing the multiple reasons for Turbotax error 1921. Now, let’s go to the different solutions. Here are some solutions to resolve the Turbotax software error 1921.
Solution 1: Close the Conflicting programs
You have to follow below these steps to stop the conflicting programs. Let’s have a look
- Firstly open the task manager by clicking Ctrl-Alt-Del simultaneously
- Then go to the processes tab
- Now, click on the stop to stop the programs. Then you have to choose the end process button.
- In any case the error message is reoccuring each time at the time of stopping a process
- After identifying the program which is causing the error then, you have to again install the application.
Solution 2: Update & Reinstall Conflicting programs
By using the control panel
- Go to the start button and then choose the control on the control panel then click on the control panel in Windows 7.
- Now, click on the start button and go to the result, then click on uninstall program.
- Click on the problem program
- You have to click on the update or uninstall option
- If you want to update,then, you have to follow the procedure for updating. In case you are selecting to uninstall the software then, you have to follow the instructions for uninstalling and then re-download.
Using Other Methods
- By clicking on the start you will see the list of installed programs then, choose the uninstall program in Windows 7.
- Now, you have to click on the start and then select the apps.
- Then,you will see the list of features and apps on the windows
- At the end, click on the program which causes the runtime error. You will select the option to uninstall the software or you can click advanced options to reset the application.
We hope that the methods given in this blog helped you to fix Turbotax error 1921.