Find a QuickBooks ProAdvisor or Consultant
Do you need help to get maximum benefits of your QuickBooks subscription or to fix out various errors and isues related to accounting, bookkeeping, tax, financial planning as well as in QuickBooks setup & consultation? If yes, than Accuntwizy is a perfect fit for you. Find an Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor by just dialing our toll-free number +1-844-405-0904 who can help taking your business accounting to the next level.
Why to Hire QuickBooks ProAdvisors
If you are in the race of growing businesses then you know, how good and professional guidance is necessary to stay on the race. The guidance shows you the right direction of business growth. And this can only be possible by hiring a professional accountant or a CPA. With QuickBooks, it is a little easy to hire an expert (QuickBooks ProAdvisor). A QuickBooks ProAdvisor (QBPA) are those people who have passes the certification exam being taken by Intuit itself. They not only help in managing your finances but also offer a wide array of accounting and bookkeeping-related services. They are generally equipped with the following skillset.
If you want to know more about services provided by us and features and benefit of hiring an advisor, Then don’t worry bellow we discuss all about it.
What is a QuickBooks ProAdvisor?
QuickBooks ProAdvisor is a person is who is trained by intuit and have intuit ProAdvisor certification. During the certification program they get expertise in QuickBooks accounting software, and get certification to provide independent QuickBooks support and consultation service.
They commonly provide the different types of suggestions and help about small business, bookkeeper and accountant jobs. They also provide different types of services like QuickBooks software installation, training, and other consulting services.
Furthermore, they are experts in error solving. They quickly identify the different bugs and fix them in a very less amount of time. In addition, they help to automate your daily tasks.
QuickBooks ProAdvisor Benefits
Following are the major advantages of hiring a Certified QB ProAdvisor for business:
What Services QBPA Offer:
Intuit comes with the best program “QuickBooks ProAdvisor program” This is available to bookkeeping, tax, accounting, tax planning for your business, technical supports with experts and professionals who provide many services to third party customers/ clients. Let’s know more about its services:
How to Become a QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor?
A well-known person who has passed the certification exam by joining the Proadvisor Program is also known as QuickBooks Online Consultants. The basic four certifications are QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Point Of Sale, QuickBooks Pro, and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions.
If you want to become QuickBooks consultants then you need not pay any QuickBooks certification cost for the exam. The exam and the study material will be conducted by the QuickBooks. And if you search QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification exam to become the best QBO ProAdvisor, you don’t require any particular degree in accounting or bookkeeping. it is only one way to become a QuickBooks ProAdvisor by giving and exam of 55 Questions in which you have to scored 80 % or more. After this, If you did not clear this exam in the first attempt you can give it multiple times.
Now, we explain these 3 steps to becoming a certified QuickBooks expert:-
Step 1: Sign up for QuickBooks Accountant
It is the first stage you have to create a free QuickBooks Online Accountant account in which you have to offer a couple of basic knowledge of your like your email address, first and last name or contact number. you also required the makes password, in which you do not require any credit and debit card details or any sensitive data to fill.
Step 2: Ready for giving QuickBooks ProAdvisor Certification Exam
If you want to get QuickBooks ProAdvisor Certification exam, When at once you create your profile then you can start your study and get proper training of 7 modules that will be given to you by webinars and catch all the things and prepared according to it. If you want Study material or want to give exams you just log in to the QuickBooks Online Accountant account and then access the same. The important topic will be covered in this certification program for accountants are setting up clients, banking and tools, reports, supporting small business clients, managing your work, and give QuickBooks solution for clients and ready clients’ book.
Step 3: Give the Test
Firstly, you have just log in your QuickBooks Accountant account and click on the test option. The test does not cost anything. This exam has total 55 questions in 7 sections and timing will be for 2 hours. You have to score more than 80% to qualify for this exam. Three attempts will be given to you, again if you do not qualify the exam then you wait for 60 days to give the test again.
Earn Points for Different Accounting Practice Thriving
QuickBooks ProAdvisors need to collect some points to maintain your accounting practice. See how many points you need to collect according your work.
To active QuickBooks Self-Employed Client subscription
- To active the QuickBooks Online Payroll (Core Premium) client subscription
- To active the QuickBooks Online subscription client
- To active QuickBooks Payroll Elite Client Subscription
- And to active QuickBooks Online Advanced Client Subscription
- For the current QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, and QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise certification
- And to purchase Desktop enterprise, ProAdvisor Premier (For one time in a year)
- For the current advanced certification for QuickBooks Online
The QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program provides benefits and resources to you on every platform. It is available to all accounting, bookkeeping, tax and consulting professionals and also designed for those who provide services to third-party clients.
You are also thinking, how you can be a part of this platform?, then let us tell you that when you sign up for QuickBooks Online Accountant, then you are eligible to participate in the QuickBooks ProAdvisor program.
After signing up QuickBooks Online Accountant, you can get discounts in marketing tools and progress to master training. Through this program, you can earn points and rewards for naturally things. You are awarded in front of many professionals by doing regular simple and smart work Such as work of training, adding clients and attaching software that keeps more you progress. While helping millions of QuickBooks users, Program helps to grow the practice to manage and optimize their businesses.
Let’s know about updated QuickBooks tools and resources by this support you can earn points to increase your ranks.
You are a new user of QuickBooks and want to participate in the QuickBooks proadvisor for growing your firms or business. To get benefits by using market tools and special products discount of accountants and live training. So follow some steps to participate in QB proadvisor program such as:
- First, you need to log in Quickbooks online accountant software. If you already login QB online accountant.
- – Open Quickbooks online accountant program
- – Select ProAdvisor tab on the left sidebar
- – Then continue to fill information that displays on the screen
- – Access your tier, training, benefits and much more.
After participating in the QB proadvisor program, you have two options related to accountant. lets talk about QuickBooks proadvisor program for accountant.
Now see how we can lead our growth by QB proadvisor programs supports
- – Promoting & marketing approach – you can get help to reach your clients/audience by using digital marketing resources & tools.
- – Give customers/clients a chance to come to you – Grandstand your Services on our QuickBooks ProAdvisor services to draw in new business.
- – The special standard supports – you can get benefits to use free software, standard chat supports, manage accountants.
- – Progress at your pace – with the help of live skillful training you can access your business places and develop your business.
List of ProAdvisors Programs Tools:
- – Rebate to email marketing tools
- – Discount to web designer tools
- – Free TSheets for your firm
- – ProAdvisor authentication and physical identifications
- – QuickBooks ProAdvisor stock store
After reading about the QuickBooks ProAdvisor program, you would think about its cost. Don’t worry many users asked this question -how much costs of QuickBooks Desktop Accountant or QuickBooks Online Accountant?
As you know, time is the most important, so which software helps to save your time and manage all work in a standard way. Then no need to think about its cost but this software costs a minimum of $539,$1499 and a maximum of $1600 for user edition.
QuickBooks ProAdvisor has four different types of certification. if you become a QuickBooks Consultant or find a QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification then it is important to qualify these certification programs.
ProAdvisor can receive these 4 different types of certification that the following are:
- – QuickBooks Certification: QuickBooks Certification exam has covered some topics like QuickBooks installation, setup process, recording transactions, and financial reporting. Its candidate must score 85% to clear this exam, they get six chances to pass. The QuickBooks ProAdvisor must successfully complete a certification exam and get this certificate, it provides basic proficiency with QuickBooks.
- – QB Advanced Certification: It attempts by the good and understanding candidate and more expertise with QuickBooks. QuickBooks Advanced Certification exam covers the intermediate level accounting principle, advanced QuickBooks features and also required the candidate to explain the ability to resolve client data file problems. you have must be passed the basic exam for three consecutive years for getting an advanced certification exam, If you worked with advanced certified QuickBooks online consultants, so you get more benefits.
- – QuickBooks POS Certification: If you required work for the retail industry then you have must be passed the QuickBooks Point of Sale certification exam. This Exam complete in a two-year cycle, so it will only be required to rectify once every two years. if you are searching Proadvisor for QuickBooks small business so you have to come it is the best choice for you. because we provide the well known experienced teams for resolving your all errors and problems.
- – QB Enterprise Solution Certification: This certification exam created to test an individual’s knowledge of QuickBook’s financial products and also explain their ability to provide on-site QuickBooks enterprise solution setup and instant support to clients. if you get this QuickBooks certification, the candidate must pass the basic QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification and then pass the enterprise solution certification exam.
- – Rewards of ProAdvisor: Pay to match your Reputation: As QuickBooks Consultants, You’ll easily gain a lot of rewards and points to growing your organization to list your clients. You can do free of cost listing on QuickBooks ProAdvisor, who creates the best leads annually. There is QuickBooks Online, payroll and time tracking the process all of that is free of cost. They will also provide free of cost phone, chat and email support services to their customers.
When you create your QuickBooks online accountant account, you are contacted for exam guides, online courses (live and recorded) and some exams. The comprehensive preparation is divided into seven modules, which are approximately 6.5 long periods that you will spend watching online classes and experiencing exam guides. we suggest you download the examination ProAdvisor to track the PC and accept the notes for viewing online classes. In the event that you cannot complete an online class in one session, the program will drop your progress so that you can effectively get out of there.
NOTE: For preparation materials and confirmation tests, sign in to the QuickBooks Online Accountant, click on the ProAdvisor tab on the left, and train as shown in the screen capture below:
The primary topics consult in preparation for ProAdvisor accreditation are:
- – Establishing Customers: In this course, you explore how to select the right organization settings, how to create new customers and vendors, how to create records and this is just the tip of the iceberg.
- – Supporting customers of your private company: In this course, you learn how to manage customer installments, from stores to banks, diary sections?
- – Banking and Resources: In this course, you find out how to fill the financial balance and charge the card book to QuickBooks, how to adjust a ledger and repeated exchanges
- – Reports: In this course, you know how to change, replay and run reports like profit and misfortune, monetary records and deals reports
- – Dealing with your work: In this course, you become familiar with the training in which the board connects to the QBOA; You can set up workbooks and track them for QuickBooks and non-QuickBooks customers
- – Setting Up Customer Books: In this course, you will know how to set up customer books by the end of the year
- – QuickBooks Answer for Customers: In this course, you will get to know how the membership of QuickBooks is for your customers.
‘Find-a-ProAdvisor’ profile helps to find proadvisor. And it can be done, if you have qualified the QuickBooks Online Certification exam within 12 months. And you have to upload a copy of issued ID from Government to confirm your profile.
– In the ‘Find-a-ProAdvisor’ official website publish your profile.
– Click on the icon of ‘Profile’ and then select ‘Settings’.
–Fill out the details with real address, and click on the ‘Edit’ option, if you want to add any info section.
–Then click on the ‘Save’ option, and then on the ‘Preview your Public Profile’ to see your profile.
–After that turn on the ‘Include in Search Results’.
–You can make your profile more attractive by adding profile strength meter, email leads, and etc.
The best time to hire a QuickBooks ProAdvisor is January to April. Because, it is the ending time of tax session. Try to find a ProAdvisor during these days, otherwise, it will be quite difficult to hire a QuickBooks expert in other working months.
The charge or the rate of QuickBooks ProAdvisor depends on the QuickBooks services provided to you. The charge will be vary with the service type. So it will be good to clear about the charge before hiring any QuickBooks consultant.
Finding a QuickBooks ProAdvisor local is very easy. There are different ways to get an expert online, and offline. Here are some of the ways to find a QuickBooks ProAdvisor;
QuickBooks Live: QuickBooks live is the most trusted platform to get a ProAdvisor without any hesitation. Here all of the ProAdvisors are well-trained and certified by Intuit as a ProAdvisor. In QuickBooks live, the businessmen can connect with the ProAdvisors directly, and can take consult through a video call, by making a schedule. All ProAdvisors are well-trained and have experience in almost all accounting fields. Their fees depend on your work, and business type.
QuickBooks Official Site: QuickBooks has an official site, where businessmen can easily find a QuickBooks ProAdvisor according to their zip code, or location. In this platform, you can meet with more than 50,000 experts, can choose the right one by customizing your need. Just put the city name with the state, or the zip code, and select an expert according to your need.
Meetups Group: It is another platform, where businessmen can also search for a QuickBooks Proadvisor. First, ensure that, there is a Meetups group in your location. If you have then visit the site, and search QuickBooks. Put the zip code of your location to check, is there any ProAdvisor available in your location or not. If you find any then go, and ask for the expert to the organizer.
LinkedIn:- There are a lot of opportunities to get a QuickBooks ProAdvior in your location through this LinkedIn platform. If you have a LinkedIn profile then you can search for the QuickBooks directly in the sites and can share posts to get a QuickBooks ProAdvisor. LinkedIn communication will help you to connect with a QuickBooks expert.
Facebook Group:- It is one of the most popular social media platforms, where you can easily connect with any person over the world. So there are a lot of possibilities to get the contact of a QuickBooks expert. Do posting for a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, or share your post in the accountant, or bookkeeper groups.
Before, hiring a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, it is a very big step to find the right ProAdvisor for QuickBooks. Some of the below-given points may help you to choose the right one;
- Confirm the Certification
Every QuickBooks ProAdvisor their certifications, which are granted by Intuit after cracking the certification exams. So, ensure about the ProAdvisor certification. The expert must have any one of the certifications; QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Online Advanced, QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Point of sale, and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions.
- Review the Profile
Check the detail of the ProAdvisor in his/her profile. Here you can check about his/her certification, customers reviews, working experiences, and the detail of satisfied customers.
- Contact & Ask some Questions to the Expert
If you are finding everything ok then contact the expert, and ask some common questions to know his/her knowledge about accountant management. And you can also ask the expert for the contact of a client for reference.
QuickBooks Consultants Services and Cost
To know a QuickBooks ProAdvisor services and cost, providing several benefits by finding QuickBooks online consultants and is based on that certain charges, here we explain some services and their cost that are:
|Sessions of group training and individual training.
|Only for 1 or 2 trainee-$75/hours + more than 3 trainee-$500-$1000 per day.
|Setup QuickBooks Company File
|Setup vendors and customers, Products and services setting up Charts of account, join credit card or Bank account.
|For Startup company-more then $150 or experienced company more than $300.
|Deposit Payroll tax, generate payroll checks, file, and ready payroll tax forms
|More than $100/month.
|Statement of profit and loss, Balance Sheet and Trial Balance report, Cash Flow statement.
|For monthly-$150 and more / for Quarterly-$300 / For Annually-$500 or more.
|Manage pay vendors’ bills, customer invoices, ready financial statements.
|For startup Company $150/month or more experienced company-$250/month or more.
|Just call and ask any queries without hesitating to ask for help.
|For 15 min resolution-$60/month or for 30 min resolution-$120/month or 30 min resolution-$100/hours or more.
List OF QuickBooks CPA in USA
|Name of CPA
|Farmville, VA 23901, Virginia
|Accounting, Personal tax, Small business tax, Tax advice, Tax consulting services, Tax planning, Tax preparation, Tax services, Tax setup
|Frisco, CO 80443, Colorado
|Financial planning, Financial Reporting, Financial services, In-house CFO, Payroll, Personal financial planning
|Breckenridge, CO 80424, Colorado
|QuickBooks consulting, QB Payroll, QB setup, Startup consulting, QuickBooks training
|Frisco, CO 80443, Colorado
|Self-employed Schedule C tax, QuickBooks consulting, QB Payroll, software setup, Startup consulting, software training
|Silver Plume, CO 80476, Colorado
|Software consulting, Financial reporting, QuickBooks Payroll, Payroll, software setup
|Evergreen, CO 80439, Colorado
|Connie L. Spinelli
|Financial planning, Forensic, In-house CFO, Financial reporting, Inventory services, IT consulting, software consulting
|Jersey Shore, PA 17740, Pennsylvania
|QuickBooks consulting, QB Payroll, setup, Startup consulting, training, Self-employed Schedule C tax, Small business tax, Tax advice
|Fulton, OH 43321-9207, Ohio
|Accounting, Bookkeeping, Consulting, Payroll, Personal tax, software consulting, QuickBooks Payroll
|Sebring, FL 33870, Florida
|Expatriate (non-resident) tax services, Financial reporting, In-house CFO, IRS representation, IT consulting, Payroll, Personal tax, QuickBooks consulting
|New York, NY 10001
|Donald Sager – Presti Naegele
|1099 filing, Accounting, Audits, Book cleanup, Bookkeeping
|Lake Placid, FL 33852
|QB consulting, software Payroll, Bookkeeping, Consulting, Forensic, Payroll, software setup.
|Sebring, FL 33876
|QuickBooks consulting, Payroll, setup, Self-employed Schedule C tax, Small business tax, Tax advice, Tax consulting services, Tax planning
|WAVERLY, FL 33877
|Rachel Grobtuch Martin
|QuickBooks consulting, Payroll, Bookkeeping, Consulting, Forensic, Payroll, setup
|NAUGATUCK, CT 06770-4103
|Business budgeting and forecasting, Consulting, Cost accounting, Financial planning, Financial reporting, In-house CFO, Inventory services, IRS representation, Personal tax, QuickBooks consulting/Payroll/setup, training, Small business tax, Startup consulting, Tax advice/ services
|Oakville, CT 06779
|Business budgeting and forecasting, Business plans, Consulting, Cost, accounting, financial planning, Financial Reporting, Financial services, Inventory services, Personal financial planning, software consulting, setup, QuickBooks training, Small business tax
|Middlebury, CT 06762
|Bookkeeping, Financial Reporting, Personal tax, QuickBooks consulting, QuickBooks Payroll, setup, training, Self-employed Schedule C tax, Small business tax, Tax advice, Tax consulting services, Tax planning, Tax preparation, Tax services, Accounting