Last Updated on January 27, 2021 by Editorial Staff
QuickBooks error 1935 is a setup error that occurs when you are trying to install programs when QuickBooks windows startup.it also occurs when you are installing windows operating the system when setup QuickBooks or microsoft.NET framework.
Save Time & Effort
Get help from expert
Get your accounting work done by experienced accountants. Fix all your accounting software errors & problems. Dial our toll-free number +1-877-355-0435.
- What is QuickBooks Error 1935
- What Affects, Because of the Error 1935 QuickBooks Desktop
- Why QuickBooks Installation 1935 Error Occurs
- How to Fix QuickBooks Error 1935
- The End Line
- Error 1935: This installation requires the .NET Framework
- Error 1935: An error occurred during the setup of assembly.
What is QuickBooks Error 1935
An error description will come saying QuickBooks has faced a problem or needs to close.
- Error Name: Error 1935
- Description: QuickBooks have encountered issues and need to close.
- Applies to: Windows XP, Vista, 8 or 7
What Affects, Because of the Error 1935 QuickBooks Desktop
- Your Desktop periodically freezes for a few seconds at a time.
- A display on your screen “ERROR-1935″ QuickBooks has encountered a problem or needs to close.
- Your computer is crashing with the Error code 1935 while running the same program.
- Windows runs very slow and responds to inputs send via keyboard and mouse very sluggishly.
- A problem has been detected in your pc and windows has been shut down to prevent it from damages to your computer.
Why QuickBooks Installation 1935 Error Occurs
- The framework of .Net might be damaged in the system
- The framework of .Net has not been established in the system
- Existence of the previous framework of.Net in desktop
- The incomplete or incorrect download of QB
- Malware infections might have damaged your company data or QuickBooks related data
- Mistakenly formatted QuickBooks company files or added malicious details
- Destroyed Windows Registry from a new QuickBooks Update.
- Anti-virus or any other protector is preventing it from installing
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 1935
Following these simple steps can resolve your problem very easily. If you have encountered QuickBooks Error 1935, then clearly signs that your system installation requires a solution regarding .NET Framework. Follow the below steps in like manner and try to resolve the issue by yourself:
Solution 1: Repair .NET Framework
First you should repair the .NET Framework to fix the problem.
- Download QuickBooks component repair tool
- Now Run QuickBooks component repair tool
- Turn your computer off and restart
Solution 2: Update Microsoft .NET Framework to Latest Released Version
- Firstly, click the Microsoft .NET Framework website
- Then Download easily the web installer
- you need to pay attention to the given instruction or follow the same in like manner to install .NET Framework
- Finally, Restart your computer
Solution 3: Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostics Tools
- Firstly, download and Install the Diagnostics tool
- Run the QuickBooks Diagnostic tool
- Meanwhile, click on fix problems
- Restart your PC
- lastly, reinstall QuickBooks again
- Sometimes the problem also occurs due to antivirus or anti-spyware installation. Resolve the problem through this-
Solution 4: Turn Off Antivirus for Temporary
If all of the above steps not work out for you then you can turn off the antivirus for temporary.
- Close QuickBooks, and restart the system.
- Install the QuickBooks again, and disable the antivirus on your system.
- After completion of Installing, activate. your Anti-virus system again
The End Line
We hope, now you are able to fix the QuickBooks error code 193 with the above given simple procedures. We tried our best to put information in this article, hope you like it. Still if there any problem to understand the procedure then you can ask to our Intuit certified QuickBooks experts to troubleshoot your problem.