Last Updated on January 27, 2021 by Editorial Staff
QuickBooks component repair tool is automatically defined by its name as a component repairing tool in QuickBooks. It is an ideal repairing tool, which is mostly used to troubleshoot some QuickBooks installation error codes and Microsoft component issues like .Net, framework, MSXML, and Visual C++ issues.
Save Time & Effort
Get help from expert
Get your accounting work done by experienced accountants. Fix all your accounting software errors & problems. Dial our toll-free number +1-877-355-0435.
Let’s go to the detail of the QuickBooks component repair tool through this article:
- What kind of Issues can be Fixed with QB Repair Tool
- How to Download and Run QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
- The way to Run the QB Component Repair Tool
- How QuickBooks Component Repair Tool Fix the QuickBooks Installation Error
- Final Words
What kind of Issues can be Fixed with QB Repair Tool
Mainly the QuickBooks component repair tool fixes the QuickBooks installation issues, and the Windows, Microsoft problems. Here we have given a table below, where you can know, which type of issues can be fixed with the tool.
|QuickBooks Installation Error||Microsoft, Windows Issues|
|QuickBooks error 1402||Microsoft .NET Framework|
|QuickBooks error 1603||QuickBooks has stopped working Issues in Windows|
|QuickBooks error 1722||Damaged MSXML & C++|
|QuickBooks error 1903|
|QuickBooks error 1935|
How to Download and Run QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
We can repair the above component errors in QuickBooks, after the download, and installation process of component repair tool. Go for this procedure to download the component repair tool with out any speciafic system requirements.
- First, close all the running programs in your system.
- And restart your system to start the download process.
- Then download the QuickBooks component repair tool.
- After the complete download process, you need to install the tool.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- Now reboot the system again.
The way to Run the QB Component Repair Tool
Run the tool by following the below procedure:
- Restart the tool, and remove all the running program in your Windows.
- Double-click on the installed tool, and get in to the tool.
- Now you can easily run the tool with its easy and onscreen instructions.
Now let’s check how QuickBooks component repair tool works for the QuickBooks issues in the next section.
How QuickBooks Component Repair Tool Fix the QuickBooks Installation Error
Now it’s time to use the QuickBooks component repair tool to fix the installation error in QuickBooks. Here are some ways to fix the installation errors, go for the procedure, and get rid of the error.
Method 1: Run QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic Tool
In this solution, you need to use the diagnostic tool for the component, and installation error. Check, how to run the tool:
- First, download QuickBooks install diagnostic tool.
- After the complete download process, notified save the file to a local system.
- Then close all the existing, and running programs including the QB install diagnostic tool.
- Reboot the system, and run the tool.
Method 2: Fix Microsoft Components Error Manually
The Framework of .NET is a component of Microsoft, which is used by QuickBooks to associate with web applications. Here we have given two options to fix Microsoft .Net Framework error.
- Re-build .NET Framework
- Repair Microsoft MSXML
- Update Windows
Option 1: Re-Build .NET Framework
The first option is to rebuild the .NET Framework. you have to follow the given below procedure then you can repair the .Net Framework.
- First of all, download the QuickBooks Repair Component Tool.
- If you show the pop-up then save the file on your system.
- close all the applications and programs open in your system and double click on the downloaded file(QBinstall_Tool_v2.exe).
- After the diagnosis process is complete, then you will have to reboot your system.
- After that the whole process of repairing the Microsoft .Net framework.
Option 2: Repair Microsoft MSXML
Maybe QuickBooks not run due to the damaged Microsoft MSXML component. If you want to fix the damaged MSXML component, for this you need to follow these given steps. These steps are below:-
- First of all, you have to register the MSXML DLL Files
- Then uninstall and reinstall the MSXML version 6.0
- After that download and install the MSXML version 6.0 SP1
- Then repair MSXML version 6.0
Option 3: Update Windows
If you completed the repairing process of MS .NET framework Then still, you have to face that error, then you have to follow the given procedure. For this you have to pay attention then you can resolve it.
- Then click the Windows key.
- After that go to the search bar, and insert Windows updates.
- Then check that the updates have been clearly performed.
We hope, you have completed the procedure without any problem, and now you have no component issue and installation error in QuickBooks. We tried our best to provide an effective solution to the problem. Still, if you have any doubts regarding this article then you can find a QuickBooks ProAdvisor for the best consultancy.