In most of the cases, when the user installs the QuickBooks software, they have to face a lot of issues. These are very risky, But The QuickBooks Official sites (Intuit) provide various solutions and also provide some QuickBooks tools that can solve all types of QuickBooks errors. One of them is a QuickBooks component repair tool that is used to solve QuickBooks installation errors. This repair tool is an important tool that you can freely download and used to solve installation issues. With the help of component repair tools, you can resolve errors related to Microsoft components such as Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft MSXML, and C ++.
Steps To Install QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
- First of all, you have to close all the applications and programs open in your system.
- Then restart your system.
- After that Go to the QuickBooks Official sites(Intuit) and download the QuickBooks component Repair Tool (all window version).
- After downloading save the file on your system.
- To run it, click on the download file twice.
- And finally, again restart your system.
With the help of the steps above, you can easily download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool.
To Resolve Some Issues With The Help Of QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
When the installation diagnostic tool does not fix the problems that block the QuickBooks installation. Then, you can be used the QuickBooks component repair tool. And using this tool you can resolve the errors such as:
Rebuild .NET Framework and Repair Microsoft MSXML
Fix Errors of the Microsoft Components
The Framework of .NET is a component of Microsoft, which is used by QuickBooks to associate with web applications.
Due to the errors or issues with MS .NET Framework, you get some issues such as Error Code 1722, 1603 and 1903. If you want to fix an error of the Microsoft components then you have to follow some given steps. In the Microsoft component, you are given two options to fix errors. These options are given below:
- Re-build .NET Framework
- Repair Microsoft MSXML
Solution 1: Re-build .NET Framework
The first option is to rebuild the .NET Framework. you have to follow the given below procedure then you can repair the .Net Framework.
- First of all, download the QuickBooks Repair Component Tool.
- If you show the pop-up then save the file on your system.
- close all the applications and programs open in your system and double click on the downloaded file(QBinstall_Tool_v2.exe).
- After the diagnosis process is complete, then you will have to reboot your system.
- After that the whole process of repairing Microsoft .Net framework.
Solution 2: Still, Face That Error:
If you completed the repairing process of MS .NET framework Then still, you have to face that error, then you have to follow the given procedure. For this you have to pay attention then you can resolve it.
- Then click the Windows key.
- After that go to the search bar, and insert Windows updates.
- Then check that the updates have been clearly performed.
Solution 3: Repair Microsoft MSXML
May be QuickBooks not run due to damaged Microsoft MSXML component. If you want to fix the damaged MSXML component, for this you need to follow these given steps. These steps are below:-
- First of all, you have to register the MSXML DLL Files
- Then uninstall and reinstall the MSXML version 6.0
- After that download and install the MSXML version 6.0 SP1
- Then repair MSXML version 6.0
And finally, I hope you liked my article and with the help of this article you can definitely succeed to download and run the QuickBooks component repair tool.