Last Updated on February 15, 2020 by Editor Team
Quickbooks simple payroll, Quickbooks standard payroll, Quickbooks enhanced Payroll or Quickbooks Assisted Payroll calculates each customer gross pay, the net pay. It continues track of all your tax liabilities so you do not miss out on them. Here we can discuss the most ideal solution for fixing QuickBooks errors Code 15102 that you stumble upon even as downloading payroll or Quickbooks desktop updates. This issue may be constant to make sure that the required parameters do match to download and install the updates properly. In this blog, you’ll get to recognize what needs to be performed for you to get the error fixed and successful updates are done.
Reasons that Cause of QuickBooks errors Code 15102
- You’re the usage of a wrong download path, or the download location isn’t always available to download the updates.
Some symptoms of QuickBooks errors Code 15102
QuickBooks error 15102 explain the following symptoms –
- QuickBooks errors Code 15102 appears on the display screen.
- The person is not able to update QuickBooks.
- The payroll can’t be updated.
- QuickBooks freezes and hangs for a few moments.
- Windows are doing work too much slowly.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 15102
To resolve QuickBooks error Code 15102, Follow the answers given below –
Solution 1 – Use single-user mode
Change the customer mode of QuickBooks from multi-user to a single user. To switch mode, you want to open the file menu in QuickBooks and select the single-user mode.
Solution 2 – verify the accuracy of mapped report location
- First of all, you need to open the product data window by way of urgent the F2 key on the keyboard.
- Note the mapped area direction.
- After that, you need to open the help menu in QuickBooks.
- Select the update QuickBooks.
- Open the options tab with a purpose to authenticate the accuracy of the data in the download location.
- If in case, you find that the shared download is become on, then you have to make sure that the download place’s power is the equal one this is in the product details window.
- In case, you discover that the shared download grows to become off, then you need to make sure that the download location’s listing has to be the same one as is the QB set up directory.
- If in case, the location is inaccurate, change the location’s state.
- Reverse the choice for shared download, i.e., change yes option without an if decided on the alternative is sure or not option with yes if the selected choice is no and after that select save.
- Update NO with YES If NO is selected for shared download after which click on save.
- Choose close and again download a current tax desk.
Solution 3 – Remap new letter
If the download location is correct, solve the QuickBooks Error 15102 by remapping the drive to a new letter.
- First of all, close the QuickBooks company information.
- Use a new letter to map your drive.
- Open company files through a mapped drive.
- Select the Update QuickBooks.
- Go to the Options tab.
- Shared the download on or off.
- Then ensure download location is making use of a new letter.
- Choose Save and close application.
Solution 4 – Run the QuickBooks as an admin
- In desktop, Select the QuickBooks icon.
- Then click on the QuickBooks icon.
- From the options that appear, select Run as an admin.
- Finally, update QuickBooks or check if QuickBooks Error 15102 is appearing.