‘How to reprint checks, sales forms, & paychecks in QuickBooks?’ -Do you know how to do it? If your answer is no, then here, this is the blog for you which will help you to solve your above-mentioned query.
Save Time & Effort
Get help from expert
Get your accounting work done by experienced accountants. Fix all your accounting software errors & problems. Dial our toll-free number +1-844-405-0904.
Today, in this blog, you will able to know the procedures of reprinting of checks, sales forms, paychecks in QuickBooks. If eagerly need to know the solution for this query, then stay with us. Here we have provided the reprinting procedures of checks, sales forms in QuickBooks Online, and the reprinting procedure of paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop. Let’s know, how to do it:
Steps to Reprint Checks, Sales Forms, & Paychecks in QuickBooks:
How to Reprint Checks in QuickBooks Online
To reprint checks in QuickBooks Online, at first, we have to find the check, so let’s know ‘How to find the check?’:
Steps to Find the Check in QuickBooks Online:
Find the check by following the below steps:
- At first, login to QuickBooks Online, and select the ‘Magnifying glass icon’ from the top of the page.
- The magnifying glass icon is symbolized as ‘+’, just click on it.
- Then in the search transaction, enter the transaction number, date or amount, to find out the check.
- Now select ‘Enter’.
Steps to Reprint Checks in QuickBooks Online:
- Go towards the left menu, and select the ‘Reports’ from the menu.
- Then search for the Check Detail report.
- After that, select the check that you want to print from the report.
- Select ‘Print Check’, if you want to print a single check.
- And if you want to print multiple checks, then print individually, or you can add the checks in the queue to print them in batches:
- Open a check for one time, and click on the ‘Print Later’ option.
- Then click on the ‘Save and Close’ option, and then on the ‘+New’ option.
- Now click the ‘Print Checks’ option.
- From the drop-down menu, select the bank account, and the checks you need to print in this batch.
- After that, click on the ‘Preview and Print’ option.
- And at last, click on the ‘Print’ option.
Point To Remember: Here is a point for you to remember all the time, Ensure that, during the printing of checks, the starting check is correct, otherwise the check will print with the new check.
Other Recommended Articles:10 Best QuickBooks Cloud Hosting Service Provider Reviews
QuickBooks Credit Card Processing Fees: How To Enter in QB
Amazon to QuickBooks Integration
How to Reprint Sales Forms in QuickBooks Online
To reprint sales forms in QuickBooks, follow the below steps carefully:
- Again from the start, ‘login to the QuickBooks Online and go for the ‘Magnifying glass Icon’ which is at the top of the page.
- Then in the search field, enter the sales form number, date or an amount for the sales form.
- Select the ‘Enter’ option.
- In the ‘Recent Transactions’ section find out the sales form.
- After identifying the sales form that you want to print, click on the ‘Print or Preview’ option.
- That’s it.
How to Reprint Paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop
To Reprint Single PayCheck in QuickBooks Desktop
There are two ways to reprint the single paycheck in QuickBooks, let’s know what are they:
- Go to the top menu bar, and click on the ‘Lists’ option.
- Then click on the ‘Chart of Accounts’ option.
- Now double-click on the account that you use for payroll.
- Dual click on the check, that you want to print.
- After that click on the ‘Print’ option, and then click on the ‘Save and Close’ option.
- First of all, go for the ‘Employees’ menu, and then click on the ‘Edit/Void Paychecks’ option.
- In the ‘Show Paychecks from and through’ box enter the paycheck date.
- Then double-click on the employee’s name to view the paycheck.
- Now select the ‘print’ option, and then on the ‘Ok’.
To Reprint Multiple PayChecks in QuickBooks Desktop
Follow the procedure to reprint multiple paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop:
- Select the ‘Transaction’ tab from the ‘Employee center’.
- And click on the paychecks from the left-hand column.
- Dual-click on the paycheck that you want to reprint.
- After that, click the ‘Print Later’ and ‘Print’ option.
- Then Save and close it.
- Repeat this process for each check, which is not marked to print.
- Then go to the ‘File’ menu, and select the ‘Print Forms’ option.
- Then hit the ‘Paychecks’.
- Mark all the paychecks you want to print, and then ‘Ok’.
So here was the blog, we hope, you like this blog, and able to reprint checks, sales forms, and paychecks in QuickBooks. Still, if you have any kind of hassles related to this blog, then you can get our ProAdvisor support through the toll-free number +1-844-405-0904.