Last Updated on by
Have you also faced QuickBooks error 1402 and wants to resolve it? Then check, Is your computer operating system in the working process or corrupted?. If the operating system is corrupted then it becomes the cause of this error. There would be many causes such as :
- Outdated software and hardware failure.
- Incomplete installing QB desktop.
- Damage QuickBooks files.
- The window is not updated.
These are the main causes of error 1402 in QuickBooks. Whenever you wanna fix this error by expert solution, you can follow these below solutions to get rid of this issue Quickly.
QuickBooks Error Code 1402
While installing QuickBooks desktop, you face this error then follow the solution first. In case other causes than you also follow the first solution to fix it. Because it is work as powerfull medicine to your computer to fix any error such as QuickBooks error 1603, 1722, QuickBooks 101 and many.
Solution-1: Use QuickBooks Tool Hup
- To use QuickBooks tool hub, close your QuickBooks software
- Then, Download the QB tool Hub.
- Save it on your desktop with QBtoolhub.exe.
- After that, open the downloaded hub file and follow all instructions.
- To install the QB tool hub you need to allow terms and conditions.
- When installation complete you have to click on the hub tool icon.
- After it, click on the Quickbooks tool hub.
- Now, choose Installation Issues.
- After that, Click on QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool to Run it.
- This diagnostic tool takes 15 to 20 minutes to resolve your QuickBooks error 1402.
- After completing the process, You should Restart your computer.
Now, you are supposed to solve this QuickBooks error. If you still face this error then continue the second step to resolve it.
Solution2: Use an updated version of windows
- First, you need to update the windows.
- After installing the updated window, Restart your computer and open your QuickBooks.
- After it, if you can open your QuickBooks then an error is fixed.
Solution-3: Install QuickBooks Desktop
- First, create your backup company file and keep a copy of your QB desktop license info plus product info.
- To Install QuickBooks Desktop again, Start the computer in selective startup mode.
- Press Window + R on the keyboard.
- Now you see a Run Command screen.
- Enter MSConfig and click on OK.
- Go to in General option and click on Selective startup and load system.
- After it, click on Services Option and click on Hide all Microsoft Services.
- Now, click on the Control panel and open it.
- Click on Add/Remove program.
- After it, Click on Uninstall QuickBooks.
- At last, Restart your computer and Reinstall QuickBooks.
Solution-4: Repair Microsoft component
- Install Microsoft.net framework or Repair it.
- Repair your Microsoft MSXML.
- After it, install and open QuickBooks to do your work with a smile.
We hove these above solutions help you to fix QuickBooks error. When the first solution is successful to fix QuickBooks error 1402 then don’t follow other solutions. If You face this error again then update your windows to fix it.