What is the QuickBooks Tool Hub for? where do I find it? How do I use it? If such questions are stuck in your mind, then no need to worry more. You will find all your answers here. We will provide the installation process of QuickBooks Tool Hub and what are the system requirements for it. Read the article and resolve your QuickBooks common issues with just one tool.
Save Time & Effort
Get help from expert
Get your accounting work done by experienced accountants. Fix all your accounting software errors & problems. Dial our toll-free number +1-855-422-5334.
What is QuickBooks Tool Hub
QuickBooks Tool Hub is designed by Intuit to fix the QuickBooks issues from one place. It is a collection of many tools like PDF and Print Repair Tool, File Doctor Tool, Install Diagnostic Tool, QuickBooks Clean Install Tool, and many more. It diagnoses any minor to a major problem and resolves it within a few minutes.
System Requirements For Installing QuickBooks Tool Hub
These are some basic system requirements, which are needed to run the tool hub smoothly.
- You will need a dual-core or above processor for better performance.
- Microsoft .Net framework must be installed in your system
- MS Visual C++ redistributable package must be installed.
- QuickBooks Hosting must be turned on.
Other Recommended Articles:QuickBooks For Dummies: Guide for QB Beginners and Newbies
Quickbooks For Budgeting
QuickBooks Merchant Services Login (The Best payment Solution)
How do you Download and Install the QuickBooks tool hub?
Where do I find the QuickBooks tool hub? Is this question stuck in your mind? Don’t worry, you can download the tool from the Intuit website and from QuickBooks as well. Here’s a complete process for both on how you download it.
Download from Website
Here’s a complete process for downloading and installing QuickBooks Tool Hub. Download the tool and follow the procedure.
- Click on the link to download the latest version (126.96.36.199) of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- After completing the downloading process, open the file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- Then click the Next option.
- Read the license agreement, after that, accept and agree with Intuit’s license agreement.
- And click on the Yes option.
- After that, select a destination folder, and click the Next option.
- Click on the Install option to start the installation.
- Now you have to click the Finish option to start the tool.
Download Tool Hub From QuickBooks
You can do download QuickBooks Tool Hub from the QuickBooks application. Follow the given steps and download the Tool to your system.
- Firstly open QuickBooks, select the Help option from the top menu bar.
- Click on QuickBooks Tool Hub: Fix Setup and File Issues button from the drop-down menu.
- After clicking the button, you will be redirected to QuickBooks Support Portal where you can find the instructions to use the tool hub and a download link.
Errors Resolved by QuickBooks Tool Hub
While working with QuickBooks, you may face many types of issues. These errors can hamper your business work. So it is necessary to fix the issues as soon as possible. QuickBooks Tool Hub is specially designed to fix such issues.
Tool Hub contains 7 components that resolve many errors. Let’s discuss the components and issues they can resolve.
Company File Issues
The Company File Issues tab is used when an error occurs when opening a company file or when there are missing or empty lists. It can also resolve other errors. The tool contains the Quick Fix my Program and QuickBooks File Doctor tool.
QB Tool Hub is able to resolve network-related issues or errors H202. Here you can also opt for using QuickBooks Database Server Manager. Before prompting read the instructions carefully displayed on the network issues window.
Sometimes QuickBooks user faces error 6123 and the program stops working. There are two tools to resolve such types of issues, Quick Fix my program and QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool. It also resolves other issues like PDF and print related issues.
If you face issues while installing or uninstalling the QuickBooks software, use the Installation Issues tab. It also fixes error 3371 and error 1904. The effective tool for installation errors is QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
Password Related Issues
Sometimes we forget our password and are unable to login into the account. If you are one of them and want to reset it, don’t worry. Select the Password Reset tab and create a complex password.
How to Use QB Tool Hub for resolving errors
As we discuss some errors that can be resolved by the QuickBooks Tool Hub, now we going to discuss how to run the tool. There are different functions for every error. Hence, it becomes important to know how to run the tool in order to fix various errors.
If you have Network or Company File Issues in QuickBooks
Sometimes, the company file is unable to open and shows errors. It can show many types of errors for eg. error code 6000, 6000 82, 6147, 6150, H101, H202, H303, H505, etc. perform the following task to fix the error.
Step 1: Run Quick Fix my File
First use Quick Fix my file from the QB Tool Hub. Follow the given steps to do so.
- Open QuickBooks Tool Hub and choose the Company File Issues tab.
- Click on the Quick Fix my File button.
- When the process completes, click OK and launch your QuickBooks.
Step 2: Run QuickBooks File Doctor
If the error didn’t fix with the above solution, try this method. In this, we will discuss how you can run QuickBooks File Doctor to fix issues.
- Open the tool hub and select Company File Issues.
- Select Run QuickBooks File Doctor. If the tool doesn’t open, search QuickBooks Desktop File Doc and open it.
- Once it opens, select your company file from the drop-down list. If you don’t find the file, select Browse & Search and find the file.
- Click on the Check Your File and select Continue.
- Enter your QuickBooks admin password and hit the Next button.
If you are Facing Program Issues in QuickBooks
if QuickBooks suddenly crashes, stops working, or any performance issue, you can easily diagnose and rectify the error from the tool hub. Follow the instruction to fix the performance issue.
- Open QuickBooks Tool Hub and select the Program tab.
- Click on the Quick Fix my Program button. It takes a few minutes to scan.
- After that select QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool and let it run. It may take 20 minutes.
- If you have printing or PDF issues, run the QuickBooks Print & PDF Repair tool and let it run.
The tools will automatically diagnose and repair the issues.
If you are Facing Installation Issues
You can resolve the installation and uninstallation issues from the QB Tool Hub. Follow the steps to fix QuickBooks installation issues.
- Open QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Select the Installation Issues tab.
- Hit the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool and let it run. It can take 20 minutes.
- When the process completes, restart your system.
We have discussed how you can install the QuickBooks Tool Hub and resolve the errors. Hope you find the article helpful. If you have any queries regarding the tool, you can connect with our QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Get in touch by dialing our toll-free number +1-855-422-5334.