Last Updated on November 20, 2019 by Editor Team
When you trying to update your Quickbook Payroll. You see Quickbooks error 30159, it is a common error. This is because some internal and external technical issues, it also gives some common errors likes Error -6150 , -1006,Error 80070057, Error 6000 83, Error 6000 77, Error 6000 107, Error 6000 816, Error 6000304, Error 6000 301.
If you are upgrading your payroll, you may have seen Quickbooks error 30159. When you have seen this error many Questions will come in your mind like how to resolve 30159 error?, How does the error appear on the system? Etc. Quickbooks will show error 30159 because of improper file set up in the operating system. This error is generally shown on the window and other windows compatible programs. When this error comes, to a message box open on your computer screen.
Causes for Quickbooks error 30159:
There are many reasons for this error, some common issues are the following:
- Maybe your Quickbook file will be corrupted.
- EIN (Employer Identification Number) is inactive.
- Installation error
- Window not Update.
- May be your window file will be corrupted.
- Virus Attack.
- Mis-configuration of window file
These are some common issues that cause error 30159 in Quickbooks.
Procedures to resolve the 30159 error in Quickbooks:
There are many ways to solve this error. Here is some common way to solve it.
- Update your System.
- Download the Quickbook Error scanner.
- Performing Disk Cleanup.
- System Restore.
- Adding EIN (Employer Identification Number).
Update your System
- Login as Administration
- Chooses Accessories and click on system tool.
- Press on system restore.
- Search Restore my Computer option.
- Press on the Next button till the confirmation window will appear.
- Then restart your system.
Download the Quickbook Error scanner.
- Download and install the Quickbook Error scanner.
- Press the scan button.
- Select fix Quickbook Error after scan.
- And restart.
Performing Disk Cleanup
You can also solve it by using performing a disk cleanup tool.
- Search for System Restore.
- Choose System Restore.
- Now enter the Username or ID and password.
- Follow the wizard properly.
- Then restart.
Adding EIN (Employer Identification Number).
- Login into Quickbook
- Select the Payroll option.
- Press on MY Existing Payroll Services.
- Click on Add new file.
- Click on the radio button Add EIN number.
- Press the next button.
- Reviews all the information
- And go back to Quickbook.
Quickbooks Error 30159 – Affect your system?
Yes’ Quickbooks error 30159 affects your system. Some common effects are :
- It will be crashing Frequently when you run the same program.
- Your system will run slowly or your system performs slowly.
- All active programs will be damage, when this error will appear. It damages all the active programs.
If you are also troubled by this error, then follow the steps given above and remove your 30159 error. Read all the above information and then select your error. If you read all the above information carefully you definitely solve your error.