Last Updated on by
When you do QuickBooks Integration with Shopify, it automatically syncs your Shopify order into your QuickBooks. It allows you to export all of your sales to QuickBooks, directly from your admin and in a single click, your order details (it includes line items and taxes) are automatically send into the QB. When you connect QuickBooks with Shopify then you can save your valuable time by automatic your workflow and with the help of Integration you can also track your revenue and fees in the perfect and easy way with 100% accuracy.
Save Time & Effort
Get help from expert
Let us learn some more benefits of the integration
What are the benefits of Shopify integration with QuickBooks
- Sync Shopify order with Quickbooks – It allows you to easily and quickly sync all orders information and refunds data on a single click. You can automatically sync your Shopify orders into your Quickbooks online accounts so you can enjoy seamless financial reporting in just a few clicks.
- Look summary of your account balance – One of the features of integration is this you can look full summary of all Shopify orders and their total values. You can also see the breakdown of your product.
- Know what sales tax you owe – All the Shopify orders are imported with all the sales tax data it makes easy view by agencies how much amount has been and how much is owed. You can also import tax rates for different agencies automatically. You have to set up a new tax agency according to their product tax rates so you can easily check how much you owe in taxes.
- Automatically export your fees and payouts for Shopify Payments – It is also a unique feature you can go into the setting then enable the fees and payouts option then it will automatically export your fees and payouts for Shopify payments.
- You can easily select which account you’d like for your product sales income and gift cards – Quickbook for Shopify gives the feature to choose an existing account or create a new account to import the order information. That is also able to classify your gift card sale into the liability account and you can also select all the Shopify sales goes into the single account.
When is the right time to connect Shopify for QuickBooks Online
Most of the merchants are finding a solution to help them to keep up with customers’ demands. This is the most common problem merchant face before realizing their needs for multichannel integration between eCommerce and Accounting system.
- Overselling – You must have to always update your inventory quantities after every sale. When you do this manually then you would not able to update inventory at the end of every sale. That may affect your overselling. When your inventory is not updated after every sale then would not able to judge how much stock do you have if you don’t have knowledge of your stock then how can you sure your customer the desired items will be ship.
- Spending more time on manual data entry – Mostly merchants who do not have Quickbooks Integration with Shopify work manually by setting up a team and the work of the team is to push online order invoices into Quickbooks. This staff will consume a lot of time and make your work late and there are many chances of misspellings. and you will waste your time to enter the same data into QuickBooks and Shopify it will take a long time and you would not focus on the most important aspects of your business, for example, Service provides to the customer.
- Orders Shipped Wrong or Late – When a number or letter misspelt that may cause serious consequences. So the customer will never get his order. I assumed that the data entry is correctly done but the process of customer’s fulfilment will be very slow due to manual data entry. Big orders will take a long time to ship so you are not able to provide fast delivery, on the other hand, your competitors can provide big orders in a short period of time.
- Lose data due to system crash – When Your system crash then you lose your important data that was more costly. Now if you want to reenter the data then you lose money as well as time. It will take double the time to process the order.
- Messy product descriptions – If you do not do QuickBooks integration with Shopify then the merchant will also face the problem in managing their product listings. They mostly left to manage items listing and SKU’s In spreadsheets then they enter it multiple times into different systems. The item information becomes messy and inconsistent in spelling. This listing publishes on the Shopify sites. The customer will not believe you and he will not purchase any item from you.
Price and Plans of Shopify
Shopify gives a free trial of 14 days for new users after that you need to choose the available plans. Shopify provides three types of plans which are following-
- Basic Shopify – The price of this plan is 29 dollars per/month. You can start selling your product online with this plan. Here you will get 2 staff accounts, a Good shipping discount, and 4 locations (track inventory and fulfill the order at locations).
- Shopify – The price of this plan is 79 dollars per/month and in this plan, you will get all the features of Basic Shopify as well as some additional features
For example- gift cards, professional reports, and retail hardware support. In this plan, you will get 5 staff accounts, a Better shipping discount, and 5 locations(track inventory and fulfill the order at locations).
- Advance Shopify – The amount you have to pay for this plan is 299 dollars per/month and you can scale your business online with advance reporting and third-party calculated shipping rates. The additional features are 15 staff accounts, Best shipping discount, and 8 locations.
Without QuickBooks Integration With Shopify, you cannot be stable in the market.
There are many competitors in the market everyone wants to become a best seller. If you want to win the market then you have to think in the mind of the customer what is the customers need a smart customer always purchases a product from the best experience merchants. A customer wants easy checkout process, fast and free delivery, if you are manually entering data then it cannot be possible because a technology attracts the customer because it meets their expectations
I hope you will understand all points of Shopify QuickBooks integration that mentioned above and able to do QuickBooks Integration With Shopify. Every businessman can sync his Shopify account with QuickBooks and save a lot of time that they waist in writing entries again & again. The integration of QuickBooks with Shopify saves a lot of time and money so you can use this time to do further business activities.