Last Updated on by
Quickbooks is widely famous amongst US small & mid-sized business owners. Because Quickbooks can integrate with many external tools. Those tools are very useful to manage businesses. Such as Quickbooks PayPal integration help you to accept the online transaction.
But sometimes Quickbooks user faces problem during the start of Quickbooks. Because when they click on the Quickbooks icon, QuickBooks doesn’t start. To remove this problem we can run Quickbooks in safe-mode. But most of the QB user doesn’t know how to open Quickbooks in safe mode. So in this blog, we will tell you how to open QB in safe mode. Let’s see…
What is Safe Mode
Safe mode is such a kind of diagnostic startup mode. By which we can troubleshoot errors that come in any software or window. Generally, safe mode restricts unwanted software and drivers. Because when you run any application or Operating system in safe mode. Then it uses less graphic card memory or processor. So when you open Quickbooks in safe mode, then OS will restrict the graphic card, sound driver, etc. So that you can easily run your Quickbooks.
Overall when you start any application is safe mode, then the software has the restriction of loading unnecessary drivers, sound drivers, CD drive and printer, etc. So the system can troubleshoot any kind of problem that comes in any software opening.
Steps To Open Quickbooks in Safe Mode
If you face trouble during open QuickBooks. And you have tried to open many times. But Quickbooks is unable to open. Then you have to follow the below steps to open Quickbooks in safe mode…
- First, you need to reboot your computer, and during reboot, you have to press the F8 key.
- Now you will see the Advance menu on your screen
- Now you have to click on the Safe-Mode that exists in Networking Tab.
- After clicking on safe-mode, you will redirect your system to open in a safe-mode
- Then you can click on Quickbooks to open it and then open Quickbooks company file.
- Now go to the start button from the taskbar and search Quickbooks and click on it.
- And if you don’t see any QB startup window, then click the Ctrl+Alt+Del button from the keyboard to open the task manager.
- Now you have to restart the system from the task manager.
- After then if you see Quickbooks icon, then open it to log in to your company file
- If you successfully run your system in safe mode. Then you can easily open Quickbooks in safe-mode.
So whenever you failed to open Quickbooks in your system. You can follow the above steps to open Quickbooks in safe mode. Most of computer user advice that when any software trouble while opening. Then we can resolve it by open in safe mode. Because in safe mode software doesn’t load unnecessary drivers and sound or other unwanted services.
So if followed the above steps but yet you can’t able to open QB. then you need to contact Quickbooks support from Intuit. So that you will get the desire solution for your QB. And remember one thing, when you try to run in safe mode. Then you need admin login credentials. Because without it you can enter in safe mode.