- October 21, 2019
- Posted by: Pragati Dixit
Once you have finished creating your invoices for your customers, then You can Directly Email QuickBooks Invoice to your clients from QuickBooks Email invoicing function. It can really improve your cash flow and keep your receivables low flow. It’s a very convenient and easiest way.
If you have not any set up to your customers in the QuickBooks and now want to create your invoice, So you may send from here. When you set up the customer, be sure to the input of the Customer Email in the email space.
Email The Invoices Of Your QuickBooks Customer Online:
Here We Are Sharing Some Steps to send Invoice your clients
- Now locating your customer’s Invoices, by going to the left menu , and then click on Customer to reveal their invoices.
- Click double on the Invoices to open it, then click to save and send at the bottom right.
QuickBooks Windows for Email QuickBooks Invoice (Pro, Premier, Enterprises)
- Firstly go on the top menu bar, and select Customers Center.
- Now click on the customer, you have to send an Invoices and then double click on the Invoices that are displayed on the right side, Click to open it.
- Click to Email In center Screen, then select the invoices.
- Now enter the Customer email Address if it is not already there, then click on “Send Now”.
The QuickBooks MAC Invoices To Customers
- No Need to Go on the Customers at the top of the menu and select Customer Center.
- When You select the Customer You need to send an invoice, Then double click on Invoices that show on your Display list on the right to open it.
- Now click to file, then E-Mail an Invoices as a pdf. Now Customize the Email Message or choosing Invoices to send without the message & Now Click to Send.