You will get Quickbooks error 15222 while updating QuickBooks desktop or downloading a payroll due to many reasons some of them is your antispyware, antimalware or anti-adware count updates or downloadable file as a thread, your internet explorer unable to register digital signature or function to register digital signature not working, your current browser is not a default browser. If you want to know how to fix this error get the latest Quickbooks desktop update. Then read this complete post carefully, by reading this post you can easily fix this error.
Methods to Fix QuickBooks Error 15222
QuickBooks update error 15222 error is not typically associated with any antivirus software. yet it very well may be on the off chance that it is combined with antispyware.
Method 1. If your system(Laptop/desktop) have any kind of antispyware, anti-adware or any kind of antimalware software then allow qbw32.exe, qbupdate.exe, QuickBooks.com, Intuit.com and Payroll.com
Method 2. Install a digital signature certificate:
- To install digital signature in your browser close Quickbooks in your desktop, because if Quickbooks if QB is open then you can see the digital signature tab.
- Press the super key and search for QBW32.exe or go to C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks.
- Then select QBW32.exe and press right-click on mouse and choose properties
- And then by clicking on Digital signature, verify Intuit, Inc is selected in the list.
- After that click on detail.
- Then go to the detail window and click on view certificate.
- Then click on install certificate and then next and finish
- After following all steps restart your PC and try to download it again.
Method 2. Verify internet connection settings
If still Quickbooks error is not resolved or you are unable to download updates, then check internet settings.
Verify you are using latest version of internet explorer.
- To verify 1st open internet explorer
- Then in the upper right corner of the screen click on setting
- Then go to the Internet option and choose the program tab
- Then click on make default(to make browser default browser)
- And finally, click on Ok
Check that your PC date and time is right
- In the System time option, double-tap the time Display.
- Then, go to Date and Time Settings window.
- After that, confirm the present date and time and correct it.
- Select Time Zone, and pick the proper time zone.
Note: If your PC is on a system, you should check the server has the right date and time too that helps you to solve QuickBooks error 15222.
Check the Cipher Strength -To Internet Explorer 11
- Explore to https://www.intuit.com/.
- Then, press the Alt key on your console(This will make the menu bar unmistakable).
- After that Select File > Properties-> Connection-> then search number before the expression “bit encryption”.
Note: if the strength is less then 128 bit of Cipher Strength. You realize that Internet Explorer is harmed. QuickBooks Desktop process that requires encryption from Internet Explorer may not work appropriately.
Update Settings by selecting Tools, at that point Internet Options
- First, select Tools option and On the General tab, click on Delete.
- Second, choose Temporary Internet records/files, at that point select Delete.
Note: Don’t choose to erase treats.
- Then, click on the LAN settings in the Connections option.
(a) You have to mark the checkbox option then Automatically Detect Settings.
(b) Ensure Proxy servers are clear, except if you utilize one.
( Note: You may need to check with your IT administrator).
(c) Then, press Ok twice.
- On the Advanced tab, go around 3/4 of the route down the list.
- Ensure both SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 are marked and Whenever stamped if it’s not clear the container option Check for certification of proadvisor.
- On the equivalent Advanced tab, look down towards the base.
- Make sure about TLS 1.2 is checked and TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 are not checked. Whenever it is marked, clear the checkbox.
- Now, QuickBooks update error 15222 is fixed.
By following above mentioned points you can easily resolve Quickbooks error 15222, but if you are unable to fix this error and need additional help to resolve then you can contact Quickbooks Proadvisor, they fix your problem or error for you.