Last Updated on February 15, 2020 by Editor Team
QuickBooks error 1334 occurs when you are installing in the windows or all through shutdown or windows start-up. Due to this error, the programs get crashed and the device responds slowly and freezes regularly. You want to resolve the error 1334 QuickBooks instantly to resolve such issues.
The related software program is running, for the duration of windows startup or shut down, or even for the duration of the installation of the Windows operating systems. It is very important to maintain a track of while and where your QuickBooks error code 1334 is taking place due to the fact this one may act as critical facts in troubleshooting the issue. QuickBooks errors code 1334 is a technical error and occurs when the customer is performing the setup. This may also appear at the time of updating and repairing QuickBooks. When the error occurs the following messages are displayed:
- Errors in 1334. Blunders while writing the file name. Make sure which you have the permission to access the listing.
- Error 1334. There are issues installing the QuickBooks company file. Insert the CD and try again.
QuickBooks Installation Errors 1334 – Solution to Fix
Error 1334 mainly occurs because of lacking or damaged QB desktop installation document. This can also be the result of the damaged .Net Framework.
.Net Framework is a critical factor required by the software installer. The customer should confirm that the framework is well installed in the device. In case it is not, observe the below steps to install Microsoft.Net Framework:
Steps to activate Microsoft.NET framework
- On your, computer visit the start menu and click on the control panel
- Click on Programs.
- In the windows tab, select turn on or off.
- Choose the checkbox right next to Microsoft.Net Framework.
- Notice that the checkbox is test marked. If it does not then do the equal and hit OK.
- Then wait for windows to complete the operation.
- Click yes if you are requested to connect to windows update to download the required documents.
Therefore, in this blog, we are going to be talking about the equal and discussing a few quick fixes considering the same.
Signs of QuickBooks Error 1334
- Error 1334 QuickBooks occurs and crashes the active program window.
- Your system regularly crashes with error 1334 when running the same software.
- Windows run sluggishly and respond lazily to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your device periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
What are the causes of QuickBooks error code 1334?
- Corrupt download or unfinished set up of QuickBooks.
- Corruptions in the windows registry from the latest QuickBooks associated software alteration.
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or QuickBooks-related software files.
- Some other software maliciously or mistakenly formatted QuickBooks-associated files.
Runtime errors like “QuickBooks error 1334” may be due to more than a few of factors, therefore it is important that you troubleshoot all of the possible reasons to save you it from occurring again. A missing or damaged QuickBooks Desktop set up a record or a corrupted .Net Framework may cause the following error when installing, updating, or repairing QuickBooks Desktop.
The solution to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 1334
Solution 1: if you get the Error when installing or opening QuickBooks
Step 1: Find and open your QuickBooks company document.
Step 2: Double-click on the company file name.Qbw document.
Solution 2: if you receive the error when updating or repairing QuickBooks
QuickBooks requires to be reinstalled by using a clean install. In order to do a clean install, it’s very important to first uninstall the whole thing. When you uninstall it, the enterprise file tends to get deleted through all approaches and then you can do a clean install that will help it come back all new and updated. In this way, there are most chances of the problem to get resolved right there. This one always works best.
Solution 3: If you get the error when installing QuickBooks
For this, you must repair and reinstall Microsoft.Net Framework.