Last Updated on December 1, 2020 by Editor Team
Are you facing the QuickBooks Online banking errors 102 and 105? Don’t be panic if you are facing this error code because here we have the complete solution for the error code. This is Hurry up, and read this blog carefully if you want to fix out the problem.
Save Time & Effort
Get help from expert
Generally, this error code fixed out automatically within 24 hours. But sometimes it takes more than 24 hours to fix out. So in the meantime, you can try some solutions to get rid of the QuickBooks Online banking errors 102 and 105 before 24 hours.
Now let’s know the reasons, and solutions for the QuickBooks errors 102 and 105 to get more ideas regarding this QuickBooks bank error.
Reasons & Solutions of QuickBooks Online Banking Errors 102 and 105
Read, the reasons, and solutions for the error code 102 & 105:
Reasons for 102 & 105 Bank Error Code in QuickBooks
Every error code has a reason, these error codes also have some reasons, so let’s know what are they:
- Maybe your bank and credit card’s website is unavailable for a certain time due to server issues.
- Your bank and credit card details may be incorrect.
Procedures to Fix QuickBooks Bank Errors 102 and 105
Here we have given some possible solutions for the error code. And all QuickBooks users should know these procedures because these procedures are the primary steps to fix the problem. Let’s go for the solutions:
Solution 1: Update Bank Connection Manually
At first, manually update your bank connection to troubleshoot the banking errors 102 and 105. Follow the below steps to update the bank connection.
Update Bank Connection in QuickBooks Online
Here is the procedure to update the bank connection manually in QuickBooks Online, just follow the procedure:
- At first, sign in to QuickBooks Online with your user ID, and password.
- Then go for the ‘Banking’ menu, and click the ‘Transactions’ menu.
- At last, click the ‘Update’ option.
Update Bank connection in QuickBooks Self-Employed
Now follow this procedure to update bank connection in QuickBooks Self-employed.
- Log in to QuickBooks self-employed.
- After logged into the QuickBooks Self-employed, go to the ‘Profile’ icon, and select the ‘Bank Accounts’ option.
- At last, click the ‘Refresh All’ option.
The first solution for QuickBooks error 102, and 105 is complete. We hope, you have fixed the problem. Still, if you see the same error then, wait for 2-3 hours, and try this procedure again.
Solution 2: Check the Credit Card’s Website
There is another solution for you to fix the same problem, check the credit cared, and bank’s website to ensure that the official site is working properly or not.
- In the first step, you need to log into the bank or credit card’s website.
- And if in case, you are unable to get into the website then, go to the credit, and bank company about the next step.
- Check for any alert message, notifications, and etc. All these can alert you if something isn’t working.
- After that, review the account pages, history, and transactions. If all these details are not showing then, there may be connection issues.
After rechecking all these, if you think all things are proper, then follow the 1st solution to update the bank connection manually. It will refresh the connection in QuickBooks.
The Bottom Line
So these were the procedure to fix the QuickBooks Online errors 102 and 105. We hope, now you are able to fix the problem. If the problem is not solved yet then, you need to wait for 48 hours, your bank needs time to fix everything. Still, after 48 hours, if you facing the same problem then you can get our ProAdvisor support to troubleshoot this error code.