- May 21, 2020
- Posted by: Olivia
- Category: Quickbooks
QuickBooks has the facility of sending online invoices to the customer. Also, an offline invoice printing facility is available. And this printing and mailing service can also help you market your company with targeted direct mail campaigns, which will help your business reach its ultimate potential. But sometimes Quickbooks user faces error during printing any record. So Quickbooks has launched QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool to fix Quickbooks online printing problem. So let’s see what is Quickbooks pdf repair tool.
What is Quickbooks PDF Repair Tool
Quickbooks pdf repair tool is a part of Quickbooks tool hub. That used for resolving Quickbooks printing related issues. And if you want to print any document from Quickbooks. Then Quickbooks requires various components like XPS document writer, MS.Net latest version, and MSXML. And when anyone amongst them is an error. Then Quickbooks throw an error message on your screen. In order to resolve the Quickbooks online printing problem. Intuit has developed a Quickbooks tool hub. And inside this Quickbooks tool hub, you will get a QB pdf repair tool. That used, especially for Quickbooks printing problems. So let us see which types of error it can resolve.
Types of error solved by Quickbooks PDF repair tool
During printing any document in Quickbooks, you can face various types of Quickbooks errors. That can be solved by the Quickbooks PDF repair tool. Some of the errors are defined below to inform you.
- Quickbooks is unable to complete printing action due to missing components
- Your Quickbooks is unable to select the current Printer or MS.XPS document writer on XPS port
- Quickbooks isn’t responding
- There is a problem of saving a PDF file
- Quickbooks is unable to save your document as a .pdf extension
- Your system print driver host is not working
- Quickbooks error 1722 and 1801 appear during pdf converter.
- Unrecoverable error in Quickbooks
Note: Before performing how to resolve all these errors. Make sure your printer is on and able to print via another program.
System Requirements for QuickBooks pdf Repair Tool
If you don’t want to stick into the above Quickbooks printing problem. Then you must have installed Quickbooks pdf repair tool in your system. But if you want to download it then you must have a compatible computer system. Let’s see the system requirement for Quickbooks PDF repair tool…
- You must have a high-speed internet connection to download the Quickbooks pdf repair tool.
- You must have a dual-core processor and above to work smoothly
- Minimum 1Gb ram required and 1 Gb free hard disk space needed.
- Computer screen resolution must have 1024*768 and higher screen resolution recommended.
- And all types of operating system support
How To Download & Install Quickbooks pdf repair tool
As you have seen it can solve Quickbooks printing problems. Then it must be in your computer system. So let’s see how to download & install Quickbooks PDF repair tool…
- First close all the running applications in your system
- Then click on here to download Quickbooks tool hub, because Quickbooks pdf repair tool is a part of Quickbooks tool hub.
- After downloading completion, you need to click on the QBtoolhub.exe setup.
- Then you need to follow the instruction to install it in your system
- And wait for installing process complete, after completing the process you can run this tool.
How To Run Quickbooks pdf repair tool from the Quickbooks tool hub
Most of Quickbooks user doesn’t know how to run Quickbooks pdf repair tool. So we write this blog to inform you how to do that.
- Open your Quickbooks tool hub software
- And click on the Program Problem tab inside Quickbooks tool hub
- Then you need to select Quickbooks PDF & Print Repair Tool
- After clicking on it, it takes some minutes to run the application.
- Now you can print, email and save as pdf file from Quickbooks
We hope these steps can fix your Quickbooks printing problem. But yet if you see Quickbooks printing problem then follow the next solution.
Solution 1 Reset Your Temp Folder Permissions
- First, you need to reboot your PC then try to reset your folder permission
- You need to open the run command by pressing window+r key
- Then type %temp% and click on Enter
- Now you need to write click on the blank area and select properties
- Then make sure all usernames and groups appear on the Security tab have full control.
- After you have done permission set to full control, you need to save as PDF file
Solution 2 Make sure you can print to your XPS
It’s necessary to check your printer is accepting the XPS document writer or not. Because Quickbooks uses some portion of the XPS document writer to save as a PDF
- To succeed in this process you will need to open Notepad
- Then click on File and select the Print option
- Now you can select XPS document writer
- After selecting XPS writer you can print doc.
- Now have to save this file with a unique name
- And if you want to see XPS document print, then you can see the XPS document on the desktop that you printed.
Quickbooks pdf repair tool is the best tool for resolving Quickbooks printing problems. But before using this tool, you must check your printer with another computer, if the printer doesn’t work then change your printer. And then you should use this tool, but yet you face any error then you can hire Quickbooks Proadvisor.