Last Updated on February 16, 2021 by Editorial Staff
QuickBooks is really helpful in managing your business accounts. But if your business involves sending and receiving payments using Stripe then make sure you have done Stripe QuickBooks Integration. So, you will end up importing and exporting from one app to the other app.
Save Time & Effort
Get help from expert
Get your accounting work done by experienced accountants. Fix all your accounting software errors & problems. Dial our toll-free number +1-844-405-0904.
What is Stripe Integration?
Stripe integration is similar to a bank account. It offers different methods of payment functionalities to website owners to accept or transfer payments through the internet. It is one of the most popular payment gateways available today after the PayPal integration with QuickBooks.
- His unique payment process in place,
- Will have his own set of approved users.
- Every Stripe integration will have its own currency. The best method is whenever you use other currencies to do payments then Stripe will change the currency automatically. So, you are also allowed to make or receive payments from your bank.
How to Integrate Stripe QuickBooks Integration?
It is a third party accounting integration that is capable of one-click integration of stripe data. It is the easiest and simplest way to integrate data from Stripe into QuickBooks online, as it integrates your stripe customers, vendors, charges, fees, taxes, etc. with QuickBooks.
Integrate Stripe with QuickBooks
Once you connect your QuickBooks company with Stripe through the Stripe, the app starts managing and receiving information about your historic and outgoing payments.
Integrate your historic Stripe transactions
After you connect your Stripe and QuickBooks online through the app, you will search all your historic data inside the app to eventually integrate it into your QuickBooks Online. The app has a second tracker method that saves your books from any double entries. Thus, you can always integrate all your data.
Integrate your ongoing Stripe transactions
You can choose between auto-sync and manual sync modes if the app will automatically sync your ongoing transactions on the background or you will be able to manually decide what data should be integrated into your QuickBooks company. You can easily check all the transactions and their status inside the app and make sure your books are accurate and up-to-date on time.
We have mentioned above how to integrate QuickBooks stripe integration in this blog. It stripes easily and automate your bookkeeping and integrated into existing QuickBooks invoices, or create invoices automatically.
Automatically sync & Add New Customer
You can easily synchronize your strip account with Quickbooks accounting software. And Quickbooks support automatic synchronization. With this feature, you don’t have to do work manually. Only focus on your business growth task. Because with QB stripe integration, whenever you add any new customer in Quickbooks or stripe. It will automatically sync in each other.
How To Synchronize Quickbooks Account with Stripe
You can easily connect the Stripe app with your QuickBooks software. Only you have to follow the given below steps.
- Open your Quickbooks software
- Now click on banking, you will find banking on the left corner of your QuickBooks dashboard.
- Click the connect button, you will see it under the QuickBooks dashboard.
- And then you will see the Stripe icon in front of your dashboard, click on it.
- Then you will see the next option, click on it to continue further steps.
- Now you have to enter the email address which is associated with Stripe and click on Next button
- Then enter the password and click on the login button
- After signing up go back to your QuickBooks.
- Then you will see the steps of Stripe integration click on the Next button.
- Then if you do not have a Stripe account, you can click on the pencil icon to create one. Or you can select one that you have already associated with Stripe.
- After selecting the Stripe account from the drop-down, click on the Next button.
- Then it will ask you when you want to do the transaction, specify the date in the date column.
- And click on the Save button and click on the Done button.
- Congratulations, now you will get your automatic QuickBooks stripe integration.
You can synchronize QuickBooks with Stripe, in another way:
- From QuickBooks Desktop, select the ‘Help’ menu.
- After that, click on the ‘App Center: Find more business solutions’.
- In the next step, from ‘Apps for QuickBooks Desktop Marketplace’ window, and search ‘Stripe’ in the field.
- And select the app from the list
The End Line
We hope, this article will help you to integrate stripe with QuickBooks. Further if in case, you need any help to perform this procedure or have any kind of doubts regarding this article then, you can get our ProAdvisor support.