- May 6, 2020
- Posted by: Luna
- Category: Quickbooks
We all know that Quickbooks accounting software consists of lots of features like invoicing, tracking, reconciliation, expense management, budgeting, inventory, payroll, tax filing, and etc. But sometimes we can’t use this software properly due to some error code and Quickbooks error 15241 is one of them. Here in this blog, we will know more about the Quickbooks error code 15241.
Like other accounting Software, Quickbooks also faces some errors that show in the form of error code. Quickbook Error 15241 is also an error that causes trouble for users while working.
This is a Quickbooks payroll error It is related to Quickbook Payroll which stops you to install the updates file of Quickbook desktop properly. Let’s know the symptoms, causes, and solutions for this error code:
This error may occur for many reasons like due to copy file services of Quickbooks Desktop, damaging of Microsoft windows installed, incorrect configuration system setting, irregular entries in Windows and etc.
Signs to detect the 15241 hassles in QB:
- Due to this 15241 error code, you can’t able to do the payroll activity perfectly.
- An update notification will prompt on your Quickbooks payroll screen.
- Enabling of install the payroll update is the main sign of this error code.
What are the causes behind Quickbooks Error Code 15241
Mostly this 15241 error occurs when you do not update your Quickbook payroll for a long time. This error may occur for many reasons like due to copy file services of QB Desktop, damaging of Microsoft windows installed, incorrect configuration system setting, irregular entries in Windows and etc.
- If you have got error code 15241 in a quick book on your system, that means there was a malfunction in your system.
- This error also occurs due to incorrect failed installation.
- You do not uninstall your QuickBooks software properly.
- Invalid entries in your Windows while registry.
- Due to virus or malware attack.
- Improper system shutdown.
- Deleting some important files from your system.
- If your system crashes itself.
- If your system freezes this is a sign of the QuickBooks 15241 error.
How to solve Quickbooks error 15241
There are multiple ways to resolve your Quickbook error 15241. To resolve this error you need to follow some basic steps. Check out the below step to resolve your issues.
If you are using Windows 10,8,7, Vista then you need to follow the steps to solve your error 15241.
For Windows 10,8,7
- First close Quickbook Desktop.
- Click on the Window Start button, right-click on the Computer icon on your desktop and press Manage.
- In the left pane, click n Services and applications.
- On the right side, you will get on option Services Double click on Services.
- Double click on Quickbook FCS.
- In general, the tab selects the startup type and select Manual.
- Click on Apply
- Select Start and hit OK.
- Again open your Quickbook desktop.
- And try to download the Quickbook updates.
- Update payroll tax table.
If any user use Window XP then they can follow these steps and solve your error 15241
Exit from Quickbook desktop
For Window XP
- Right-click on my computer and select Manage. On computer Management screen opens.
- Press Services and Applications button and then click on Services.
- Double click on intuit Quickbooks FCS services.
- On the General tab, scroll down and select on manual and click on ok.
- Reopen Quickbook Desktop and download the QuickBooks desktop updates.
- Also, update your payroll tax tables.
If you don’t know how to update the payroll tax table then follow the below steps:
How to update payroll tax table
To update your payroll tax table you need to download the payroll tax table update in Quickbook desktop, to fix the error code 15241. for an update, payroll follows the below steps.
- First, visit the employees’ menu and click on Get Payroll Updates option.
- You need to check in the download entire update checkbox and click on the update option which is given below on your computer screen.
- After download successful, download the complete window will appear on your computer screen.
So, here was the blog of Quickbooks error 15241. Hopefully, this blog may help you to fix this payroll issue without facing any obstacles, further if you still facing any kind of problem then you can get our Quickbooks payroll support to fix your problem instantly.