Last Updated on August 27, 2020 by Editor Team
Sometimes we need to make some changes or to update payment information with Apple billing, which makes the user easy to reflect on the current financial stage. So here we are with a new blog for all the QuickBooks users, which will help you to update payment information with Apple billing in QuickBooks Online.
Save Time & Effort
Get help from expert
Get your accounting work done by experienced accountants. Fix all your accounting software errors & problems. Dial our toll-free number +1-888-202-8743.
Updating payment information with Apple billing in QuickBooks online is not only mean that, you can change some minor information in it, but also, you can update the security information and can change to different credit and debit cards. So let’s read the blog to know the update procedure of payment information with Apple billing:
Procedure to Update Payment Information with Apple billing in QuickBooks Online:
Here we will perform the steps one by one, at first, we will make changes on iPhone, iPad, or iPod. Let’s check how to do it?
Update Payment Information on iPhone, iPad, and on the iPod:
Follow the below procedure to update the payment information in Apple handset
- Firstly, you need to go to the Settings menu option.
- Click on the option of your name.
- Then, click on the option of the iTunes & App Store.
- Select your Apple ID.
- After that, you need to click on the option of View Apple ID.
- Now you might be asked to log-in to the page.
- Here, then you need to click on the option of Payment Information.
- Update your payment information to reflect your current financial institution.
- Finally, you need to click on the option of Done.
Update Payment Information on Mac or PC:
There are many ways to edit the payment information on MAC or PC, and they are iTune, web, system preferences, and iCloud. In the below, we have provided methods for each and every ways, so that you can use the appropriate method according to your suitable situation.
Point to know before starting the process: Before editing or updating information, you must know that, if you are using family sharing and the purchasing sharing mode is turned on, then no one can update the information except the family organizer. And most of the users who are using family sharing, they have a common query in their mind, and that is ‘How do I change payment method on family sharing?’- well this query will be solved at the end of the article, now pay to attend to the below methods.
Edit Payment Details Through iTunes
To begin with, you have to sign in to the iTunes and for this, you have to go to the account information page.
- At the top of your computer screen from the menu bar, or at the top of the iTunes window, click on the option of Account, then select View My Account.
- From that point onward, enter your Apple ID and log in..
- on the Account Information page, click on the option of Edit by the Payment Type. Now, in the Payment Method section, you can see properly which payment methods the iTunes Store accepts.
- Here, you can update or remove your information. Then, click on the option of None, to remove the payment method. Select the None choice on the off chance that you wish to remove the payment method totally.
- Finally, click on the option of Done.
Edit Payment Details Through Web
At that point, you can likewise change to an alternate charge card or debit card by marking your Apple ID account page in the event that you need. You are purchasing something just because utilizing any of your IOS gadgets on the off chance then you may initially need to confirm your payment method.
- Firstly, you need to go to the Apple ID account page and visit the Apple ID account page.
- On the account page, sign in utilizing your Apple ID. On the off chance that you have set a security question, at that point first you have to answer it.
- Then, click on the edit option, in the Payment & Shipping section.
- After that, you need to update your payment information.
- Finally, click on the option of Save.
While on this page, you can likewise update the security on your account just as different inclinations. In any case, recall that you can’t remove a payment method from the Apple ID account page.
Edit Payment Details Through System Preferences
- Firstly, you go to the System Preferences option and then click on the option of iCloud, and then on the Account Details.
- Now, you have to log into the iCloud with your Apple ID.
- Click on the option of the Payment tab, and then click on the option of Details.
- After that, you need to update your payment information.
- Click on the option of Save, and then select the option of Done.
In the System Preferences, you can not remove a payment method.
Edit Payment Details Through iCloud for Windows
- First, you need to open your computer and afterward open the iCloud for Windows on your framework.
- In the Account Details, you have to choose the Manage Apple ID choice.
- When a program window opens, you have to sign in with your Apple ID. You may likewise be approached to check your Apple ID.
- After that, you go to the Payment and Shipping section and then click on the option of Edit choice.
NOTE: If Purchase sharing and Family sharing highlights are turned ON then your family coordinator may have the option to update the payment information.
- Here, you can update the Payment information according to your need.
- And finally, at that point, you can also spare the progressions that you made.
Automatically Update the Payment Information
- If in case you see iTunes charges on a new credit card, then don’t worry the credit card issuer might have updated information for you automatically.
- It acts like this due to prevent services with recurring payments.
How Do I Change Payment Method on Family Sharing
Change payment method on family sharing by following the below steps and get the solution to your query:
- At first, select the ‘Apple menu’ on your MAC, and click on the ‘System Preference’ option.
- Then go for the family Sharing and choose the purchase sharing in the sidebar.
- Click the ‘Edit’ option for the shared payment method, and change the billing address and credit card information for your payment method.
We tried our best to provide information in this article, we hope you understood, and get the solution to update payment information with Apple billing. Further in case, if you need any ProAdvisor support to shut out any kind of doubts regarding this article, then you can drop a call through our Accountwizy toll-free number +1-888-202-8743 .