Last Updated on November 3, 2020 by Editor Team
Do you want to check when QuickBooks deposits customer payments? Read this blog, carefully to get your solution, if your answer is ‘Yes’. Because, in this article, you can know how to check when QuickBooks deposits customer’s payments into your bank account. Then why are waiting, let’s start the blog without wasting valuable time.
Save Time & Effort
Get help from expert
The deposit speed depends on the product you are using and the type of payment. Credit card processing and bank transfer may also have different deposit speeds. Here is to find out how long it takes you to process the payment in each product.
Whether you accept cash, check, or credit/debit card, QuickBooks has tools that help you streamline the process of transferring money to your physical bank accounts. In fact, part of your job is when you enter the payment on the receiving or sales receipt screen.
Are you new to QuickBooks Payments?
If you are a new user, we will submit your first set of payments (sometimes referred to as batches) within 5 business days. This initial deposit takes a little longer when we set up your account. Once we set everything up, we will collect customers’ payments very quickly.
Procedure to Check When QuickBooks Deposits Customer Payments
Step 1: Check the Deposit Speed for the Product
Here, with the help of this process, you can check your deposit speed from QuickBooks Online or the Merchant Service Center. And also, if you don’t use QuickBooks Online, then you need to check your speed in the Merchant Service Center.
For QuickBooks Online
If you want to check the current deposit speed, then you need to follow these steps, and your deposit speed is personalized.
- Firstly, go to Settings ⚙ and then click on Account and Settings.
- After that click on the Payments tab.
- And then, you need to review the Deposit Speed section.
And this process shows your deposit speed.
For Next-Day Deposits in QuickBooks Online
Here, we have to provide the details related to next-day deposits in QuickBooks Online, check the details below:-
- When you have the next day’s deposit, then we can make a customer payment deposit faster.
- And then if you process customer payments before 3 PM PT, then we will credit them to your bank account on the next business day.
- Also, if you process payment after 3 pm PT, then we will submit them in two business days.
- Remember one thing that if you are a current QuickBooks payment user and you upgrade to the next day’s deposit, then you get deposit speed the next day as soon as you upgrade.
- If you are new to QuickBooks payments, your ACH payment will take a little longer in your first month. Until we set everything up, you will get paid within 5 days for the first 1 to 4 weeks.
- Once everything is set up we will send you an email letting you know that your payments will be at normal speed.
Check for QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Point of Sale, and GoPayments
Here, we will provide the details related to this process, check and read this process carefully if you want to do this:-
Firstly you go to the Merchant Service Center to see when a deposit was made. And then you can check your deposits for the previous month.
- After that, sign in to the Merchant Service Center.
- And then, click on the Activity & Reports tab and then select the All Statements option.
- You need to find your most recent statement and then click on the option of View.
- After that, you need to enter the last 4 digits of your Tax ID number.
- And then view the Date in the Activity Summary. This is the date the deposit was made.
Details About QuickBooks Payment Deposit Schedules
QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, and GoPayments deposit schedule
When you are completed together with your manner bills earlier than 3 pm PT, then they need to be to your financial institution account inside 2 commercial business days. And while you are completed together with your manner price after three pm PT, then we are able to begin the deposit your price on the subsequent commercial enterprise day.
Important:- The credit score card price has its very own deposit schedule. If your bills are made earlier than 3 pm PT needs to be to your financial institution account on the subsequent commercial enterprise day. If you manner price after 3 pm PT, then you may assume it within 2 commercial business days.
Here we have to provide more details in a tabular form:-
|Process Payments before 3 pm on||We’ll deposit funds into your bank account on|
|Process payments after 3 pm on||We’ll deposit funds into your bank account on|
QuickBooks Point of Sale deposit schedule
If you process payments by midnight local time, they should be in your bank account in 2 business days.
|Process Payments by Midnight On||We’ll Deposit Funds into Your Bank Account On|
Note:- United States (US) federal holidays are not considered business days. Some banks may also have their own holidays.
Step 2: Check the Status of deposits and Specific Client Payment
Each day, QuickBooks Payments combines all your client bills (each income receipts and paid invoices) for the day right into one document. This document is known as a deposit. Sometimes we name this a batch of bills.
If you system bills in QuickBooks Online, you could take a look at the repute of processed bills from QuickBooks Online. For all different products, visit the Merchant Service Center.
For QuickBooks Online
Below you find the steps related to how you can do with QuickBooks Online. You need to follow these given steps carefully:-
- First, you need to sign in to QuickBooks Online.
- Then, go to the Sales menu and then click on the option of the Deposits tab.
- After that, select the financial institution deposit you need to review.
You’ll see every price this is a part of each day deposit. It additionally suggests associated processing expenses as separate transactions.
Check for Payment Issues
If there may be a difficulty with a price, it might not display up in each day deposit. You need to get hold of an email from Intuit if there may be ever a difficulty. Check your email settings in case you do not see any messages from us.
For QuickBooks Desktop, Point of Sale, & GoPayments
Here, you know about this process details, that is the Merchant Service Center maintains a complete record of your payment activity across all your QuickBooks products. You can check the status of all your processed payments here. This includes payments processed in QuickBooks Online. Below the details:-
- First, you need to sign in to the Merchant Service Center.
- After that, you need to go to the homepage, and then click on the option of Activities & Reports and then select the Deposits option.
- After that, you need to select the date range in the Dates field.
- And at the last click on Search option.
It lists all your daily deposits when we add them to your bank account and totals. To see individual payments that are part of the deposit, select the arrow in the Fees column.
When you want to see your monthly statement, then follow these given steps:-
- First you need to go to the homepage.
- Then, click on the Activity & Reports tab and then select the All Statements option.
- After that, you need to find the month that you want to see and then select View option. Or either click on the Download option to get a PDF for your records.
Check for payment issues
When you have to done with the all above process then successful deposits have Funded in the Status column.
If you are in a trouble of the deposit time then you will see Withheld or Batch Deposit Returned in the Status column. And also you need to click on the arrow option in the Fee column to review all the related details. And you will get an email from us with steps to fix the issue.
Step 3: Reach Out to your Bank
If you checked the charge popularity and we deposited the payments, your cash is on its way. Keep in mind, a few banks preserve finances when we deposit them. At this point, you may want to paintings together along with your financial institution in the event that they require extra steps. If you checked together along with your financial institution however if you want additional help, contact out to our team.
The Last Note
We tried our best to put information in this article, and also hope, now you are able to check when QuickBooks deposits customer payments. Just follow the steps carefully. Still, if you have any doubts regarding this article or need help to follow the procedures then, you can get our QuickBooks ProAdvisor support for the instant solution.