Last Updated on by
If you are a beginner to use the QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale, and don’t know ‘How to download and install QuickBooks Desktop Point of sale?’ then, this is the right platform to get your solution to your query.
Save Time & Effort
Get help from expert
Before starting, it will be good to know something about the QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale like an overview, features, and requirements that need to download and install QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale.
QuickBooks Desktop Point of sale was developed by Intuit in order to cater to easy management of sale orders, sales of products, and tracking of inventory left with the business, and that subsequently needs to be reordered. The company offers an upgrade to a new version of the software since the inception of the QuickBooks Point of Sale software. Each new version is developed by resolving bugs faced with previous versions along with the incorporation of new and powerful tools and features.
Features Of QuickBooks Point of Sale:
QuickBooks Point of Sale offers a high number of benefits and advantages through its powerful set of features and tools. Some of this feature and benefits are listed below:
- Inventory items can be listed and displayed with product images.
- Price Manager Tool accords users with easy editing of product prices.
- The Proper description of the item can be provided irrespective of its length.
- Smooth migration of vendor catalog is possible.
- Timely suggestion on reordering of stock with limited pieces available.
- Authentic and accurate statistics for left stock products are available.
- The advantage of a tool called Reorder Points for stores.
- Purchase order number feature accords smooth tracking of products sold.
Requirements Needed for the QuickBooks Point of Sale System
- Operating System Compatibility:- Windows 10, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed, Windows 8.1 (Update 1) all editions including 64-bit, natively installed, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2011 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and SP2
- OS Compatible Family:- Microsoft Windows
- Data import/export and Microsoft Office integration requires:- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016, or Office 365.
- System Requirements:-
- At least 4GB of RAM (6-8 GB recommended) for a single workstation installation.
- 1 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files).
- Single user:- 2.0 GHz processor (2.8 GHz recommended).
- Multiple users:- 2.8 GHz processor (3.5 GHz recommended).
- Display:- Optimized for 1280×768 screen resolution or higher.
- Additional Requirements
- Display Resolution:- 1280 x 768
- 4X DVD ROM
Procedure to Download and Install QuickBooks Desktop Point Of Sale
Here are the methods to download and install QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale, just follow the steps:
Procedure For Quickbooks Point of Sale Download
- First, download the version of the point of sale that you have purchased by clicking on this texted link ‘Downloads‘.
- After clicking on it, you will be taken to a page, there choose the country ‘United States (US)’ from the Select Country section.
- From the product and version section, select your product ‘QuickBooks point of sale’, and the version.
- And click on the ‘Search’ option.
- After that confirm your edition and version of the product before the download of QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Download’ option to download the product.
How to Install Quickbooks Desktop Point of Sale
Follow the below steps to install QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale:
- After the complete download of QuickBooks point of sale, open the QuickBooks installation file.
- And if in case, you are prompting for an existing extracted file then click the ‘Yes to All’ option.
- Then from the wizard, select ‘Next’, to start the installation.
- Now read the license agreement carefully, and agree with it.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Select the installation type, and click ‘Next’.
- If this installation process is for single computer, then choose the ‘Only this person’ option.
- And if this installation process is for multiple computers or multi-users then, choose the type of workstation, and then click the ‘next’ option.
- At last, click ‘Install’.
- After the complete installation, activate the QuickBooks Desktop Point of sale.
We hope you like this blog, and have successfully downloaded and installed the Quickbooks Desktop Point Of Sale, but further, if you are facing any kind of hassles related to this topic, then you can get help from our Accountwizy platform through the toll-free number +1-877-715-0222.