Last Updated on October 9, 2021 by Editorial Team
It is always been irritating to face any error code while working with QuickBooks. Here in this article, we are going to discuss another irritating error code of QuickBooks called, QuickBooks error QBW32.exe. Well, this error code is not a huge problem in QuickBooks, but it needs to be fixed. So this article is for them, those who are facing the problem repeatedly, and wants to get rid of the problem.
Save Time & Effort
Get help from expert
Get your accounting work done by experienced accountants. Fix all your accounting software errors & problems. Dial our toll-free number +1-877-355-0435.
- What is QuickBooks Error QBW32.exe ?
- Error QBW32.exe Pop Up Message
- Reasons Behind QuickBooks Error QBW32.exe
- Fixing the QuickBooks Error QBW32.exe
What is QuickBooks Error QBW32.exe ?
One of the most common errors which are occurring in QuickBooks nowadays is the Error QBW32.exe. The QBW32.exe of QuickBooks Software is just a file that is connected with the value of payroll and its pro software for the operating systems of windows. It happens because of a lot of spam emails. This error code is also called as QuickBooks Desktop update error code. Normally it occurs when you are trying to take a printout. Now in this article, you will know about the reasons behind its occurrence and learn the solution for your error.
Error QBW32.exe Pop Up Message
There are two messages which occur on your screen. One of them is APPCRASH-QBW32.EXE-Quickbooks has stopped working and another one is AVMTimer: QBW32.EXE-Fatal Application Exit. One of the messages pops up on your screen when the QuickBooks Error QBW32.exe occurs.
Reasons Behind QuickBooks Error QBW32.exe
- The Qbwin32.dll file is not present in the QuickBooks directory.
- The qbw32.exe file is moved from the QuickBooks directory.
- A damaged hard drive can be one of the reasons.
- The damage of the operating system can be another reason for this error.
- There should be no damaged program files present for the QuickBooks Desktop installation.
Fixing the QuickBooks Error QBW32.exe
There are different solutions for this specific error. You can read about them all and apply any of the solutions for yourself.
Stop the QBW32.exe Process
QuickBooks Error QBW32.exe can be solved if we stop the processing of the QBW32.exe file. To end this process we need to follow these steps.
- Go to Taskbar and right click on it.
- Choose the “Start Task Manager” option.
- Tap on the “Process Button” and then select “Image Name Header”.
- Search the File with the name QBW32.exe
- Click on the file and tap on the “End Process” option.
Reboot The System
You can Solve the Quickbooks Error QBW32.exe by rebooting your system. It can be useful when you restart the system and then open the QuickBooks again. It will solve this error.
Suppressing the QuickBooks accounting application
Suppressing the QuickBooks accounting application can also be a solution to the error. You can suppress the QuickBooks Accounting application by the steps which are given below :
- Right, Click on the “QuickBooks Desktop” Icon.
- Press the “ctrl key”.
- Click on “Open function” and do not lose pressing the ctrl key till the “No company open window” of the company is displayed.
- Now Access Your QuickBooks Files
Running the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool
- Download the QuickBooks install the diagnostic tool and save its file in your system
- Install the Diagnostic tool.
- Close all the program and run the tool
- It will take a while to complete as it will depend upon your system performance and the speed of your internet.
- After completing the process, reboot the tool
- It will solve the error.
Rename the QWB.INI on your system
There is another method to solve this error to rename the QWB.NI. Steps to rename it are:
- Go to Program File\QuickBooks folder and search QWB.INI and append.OLD to it. Confirm Your Action.
- Click on the Desktop Icon of QuickBooks and run the software smoothly.
It can be useful in getting an error due to some path issues.
Reinstall the QuickBooks Desktop
Uninstall and install QuickBooks Desktop is a fresh software that install all the files again in a new and fresh folder. This will not delete any of the company files so you can perform this solution without any doubt.
Repairing the QuickBooks Desktop installation
Run the repair of the QuickBooks Desktop installation. It will repair all the damaged and corrupted files of the QuickBooks Desktop.
As the error QBW32.exe is not so rare so it can be solved easily by following the above method. Use one method at a time because as per your system any of the solutions can work. All of the above solutions are enough to satisfy you and your problem. Hope you will find this article useful and get the solution for your error. If you are still facing the error then contact the QuickBooks Pro Advisor.