Quickbooks advanced inventory is one of the most popular versions of the parent in the market. It has integrated an advanced inventory management system into QB enterprise edition. You won’t need separate inventory management after this as it, integrated into the UI. It allows you to manage all accounting data, inventory systems, job costing reports, from a single place. The key features are the integrations of barcodes, You want to scan using a scanner or QuickBooks will assign the data in the correct fields automatically. Not only this, but it also does the job of creating barcodes flawlessly.
Some Features of Quickbooks Advanced Inventory
- Inventory management right inside QuickBooks Enterprise. – We have integrated an advanced inventory management system directly into QuickBooks Enterprise with the same user interface. There is no need for a separate inventory management system or data integration. All of your business data is located in one central place so that you can easily manage your accounting data, inventory systems, job costing reports, and etc.
- New Enhanced Pick, Pack, or Ship – Our newest addition to Enterprise Enhanced Pick, Pack, and Ship is one of our most powerful. Now you can easily manage the entire process from one place to another place. With just one click you can move an item from picked to packed, to shipped or send instructions to your employees. Plus, our Shipping Manager allows you to print labels from UPS, FedEx, and USPS right from within QuickBooks.
- Mobile inventory barcode – Track your inventory more easily with mobile barcode scanning. Scan anywhere there’s an Internet connection or with a Bluetooth scanner and our mobile app on your Android phone. Speed up both receiving & picking, help reduce data entry issues, and send sales orders to workers on the floor or in another warehouse.
- Improved sales order management or Quickbooks inventory picking – Empower employees to fulfill sales orders or delight your customers by prioritizing the most urgent orders. View critical information like ship date, inventory availability and value of the order. Create customized pick lists to be completed by warehouse employees across multiple locations. Check on the status in real-time.
- New customizable inventory details – Add flexibility and insight to your business with newly customizable inventory reports: Inventory Valuation Summary, Inventory Stock by Item, and Assembly Shortage by Item. Plus, additional fields allow you to best track your inventory.
- Track inventory in multiple locations – For each location, you can see how many items are on hand, on a sales order, on a purchase order, and your reorder point. And QuickBooks will automatically calculate which items you want to restock.
- Bin Location Tracking – You can track inventory items to the bin location level using these features across multiple warehouses. You will see the actual numbers and locations while filling out forms.it results in efficient picking and stocking.
- Barcode Scanning – Barcode Scanning makes the process of data entry very simple. you just need to scan the barcode or Quickbooks enters the data into corresponding fields. don’t take tensions if you don’t have barcodes, Quickbooks will create them for you.
- FIFO Costing – You get an added FIFO costing method with the advanced inventory. Along with this, another method is the average costing method.you can easily switch between two methods anytime.
- Track Serial Numbers or Lot Numbers – you can easily add serial numbers or lot numbers to the products at the time of purchase, sale or transfers. In addition, it allows the efficient tracking of Quickbook’s advanced inventory. The defective inventory can be, easily tracked using the serial and lot numbers
- Setup Different Types of Locations – Not only warehouses, but you can also add different locations like services trucks, shipping, water, etc. It allows for more specific tracking of inventory.