QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2022 has been launched with some new changes to make accounting easy for all the retailers, accountants, manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, contractors, and etc. In this article, we will know, what are the features available in the enterprise version, who can use it, and the plans, and pricing.
Save Time & Effort
Get help from expert
Get your accounting work done by experienced accountants. Fix all your accounting software errors & problems. Dial our toll-free number +1-844-405-0904.
New Features of QuickBooks Enterprise 22.0
In the 2022 version, you can find a lot of new, and advanced features, that will help you to run the QuickBooks product easier to manage to account.
- 64-bit Advanced Computing Power
The new version of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise uses the full ability of a 64-bit processor. So, you can finish your accounting tasks 38% faster and get more authentic QuickBooks. It helps you to manage seamless third-party integrations by using the developer-preferred infrastructure which meets modern operating system standards.
- Attach Documents to Transactions
The Enterprise 22.0 helps you to attach your documents to transactions via the QuickBooks Desktop Mobile app. It allows you to attach multiple documents at once and avoid storing the physical documents.
- Customized Bill Payment Stubs
In this version, you can send emails bill payment stubs to multiple vendors at a time to maintain professional and consistent communications. Also, you can edit your logo, formatting, balance-paid-to date, and other billing information.
- Pay and Schedule Bills
The QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 22.0 permits you to schedule and pay bills according to your time through the bank transfer, debit, or credit card. When the payment process is completed, then QuickBooks marks the bill as paid for confirmation and you will get a notification. It helps you to pay your vendor’s bills in digital and physical form or through the funding source, It totally depends on your vendors.
- Upload Bills with the Desktop Mobile App
It permits you to automate mobile bills entries through the QuickBooks Desktop mobile app. Your vendors can send email invoices to QuickBooks, which will draft bill transactions automatically for your review. The Desktop Enterprise 22.0 allows you to attach files to bill transactions for simplified audit trails.
- Choose from Multiple Email Contacts
The QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 22.0 helps you to choose the right recipients from the customer or vendor contacts lists and send them emails. It resolves errors that come from manually entering email addresses.
- Approve Bill Workflow
A dashboard allows you to manage cash flow oversight and track the bills which need approval. It sends reminders of the approval deadline to the employees. The Desktop Enterprise 22.0 helps you to maintain cash flow and boost transparency with customizable bill workflow approvals.
- E-commerce Integration
It allows you to integrate QuickBooks with top online stores and marketplaces and gain profit. You can add product listings across channels and work with your preferred shipping provider.
Other Recommended Articles:What is the Use of QuickBooks Closing Entry
QuickBooks Web Connector: The Way to Install & Download
QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables Updates 2018
Available Features, of QuickBooks Enterprise
Here, we will discuss the features that can help you to grow your business, have a look:
- Industry Solutions
It has some specialized features for all industries, see the below list, you can all things.
- For Manufacturer, and wholesaler: The wholesaler or the distributor can fulfill the order, advanced inventory, bar code, pack, and ship.
- For Contractors: Now you can track job costs across the construction projects to manage the cash flow in a better way, You can improve the accuracy of your estimates.
- For Professional Service: You can view clients and expenses on a single screen for perfect project management, and can customize bill rates, and reports.
- Access Anywhere
- By using enterprise hosting you can access it remotely and can store your data in the cloud to make your access easy for multiple locations.
- Just allow the warehouse manager, accountant, access remote employees access on any device.
- Flexible Reporting:
- Now get all the detail of your business, and build your business in a proper way.
- Create a powerful report by the custom fields, editable columns, and rows, filters, and etc.
- And also can build more than 200 built-in reports, with 70 industry-specific reports.
- Customize User Permission:
- You need not worry about your file, or data because now you can customize the user permission according to your choice. So that the report or the file be in the right hand.
- Can control the users to whom you have given access.
- Not only that, but also, you can grant the permission according to the role of the, and can access the user for a specific data.
- Pay Employees:
- The payroll feature of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2022 makes it unique from others.
- Handle the payroll ta payment, issue paychecks in just 3 minutes or less, set up tax reminders, and save time by having new employees enter their own personal, banking, and ta details.
- Job Costing:
- Now identify cost-to-complete easily, and keep jobs profitable.
- To make the time tracking easy get the facility of ‘Integrates with TSheets Elite’, and relocate the labor, overhead, and material easily.
- Manage Inventory:
- Managing inventory is an important part to manage the account section, and it can be easy with the QuickBooks enterprise.
- You can track inventory items, automate the business and reduce data entry errors with mobile barcode scanning, which can include sales prices on the barcode.
- Take Payments:
- Now get paid faster than the old version, and update automatically for the books.
- Accept debit cards, ACH transfers, and credit cards with QuickBooks payments.
- Can easily see your cash flow, by integrating your payment and accounting solutions.
- Mobile Time Tracking:
- Create employee schedules by jobs or shifts, and use the mobile app to create an account on timesheets.
- You can save up to 6% on payroll costs with the exact time tracking and can assign jobs, track progress easily.
- Automate Pricing:
- Customize, control, and automate your pricing with the features of ‘Advanced Pricing’.
- And apply multiple rules at the time of transaction easily.
- Set manufacturer markdowns, quantity discounts, and rules for high-value customers.
- Data Level Permission
It is a very important, and useful update of the QuickBooks Enterprise. Through this feature, you can easily customize the user access to edit, view, or delete a particular group of vendors, and customers. Also can customize the security, can give limit access for the specific data, they are responsible for.
- Batch Delete Sales Order
Now batch delete sales orders to manage your client files more effectively. And delete or void in batch with checks bills, invoices, now sales orders, and etc.
- Barcode Level Prices
It is the most brilliant feature of the QuickBooks Enterprise. Now just include the sales price on the printed bar code labels to add the item name, and description in QuickBooks automatically. The greater pricing visibility makes it amazing.
- Alternate Vendor Reports
Through this feature, you can get the vendor details including the vendor contact, pricing data, and can make more informed purchasing decisions. And it makes it easy to create a purchase order with vendor details automatically.
- Landed Costs
Users can control or manage the calculation, and share the landed costs as compared to version 20. A user can easily go for the current assets and choose the goods sold account type to keep the record of the landed cost amount. Not only that but also it allows you to permit calculating landed costs for vendor bills in closed accounting periods.
The other common features:
- Multi-monitor support expands QuickBooks across two or three monitors, respecting the maximize policies consistent with the per screen! And, there’s a keyboard shortcut, CTRL+ALT+N, to toggle any window throughout screens. Also, CTRL+ALT+M toggles the multi-display features on/off.
- Copy/Paste Line Shortcuts include CTRL+ALT+Y and CTRL+ALT+V.
- A past-due Stamp can now be introduced to invoices, & the client can now determine which invoices if any, get the stamp.
- Search in Chart of accounts to filter out effects by account name or number.
- With the CASH/Accrual Toggle, you may now quickly toggle between cash foundation and accrual foundation on any record without having to click on customize reports. This saves two clicks.
- Stay Logged-In preferences offer you the choice to stay logged in as much as 90 days, while not having to enter the password to get into QuickBooks.
- Secure Webmail support, for users of Gmail & Hotmail, can now use the safety protocol that allows you to apply these email services by QuickBooks to e-mail forms & records.
- Inventory record upgrades upload additional columns for inventory Valuation summary & inventory stock status reports.
- With the ability to interchange edition on the Fly, you could toggle with one click to Wholesale and manufacturers, Contractor, expert services, Retail, & Non-income versions.
- Now you have the ability to work in an Accountant’s copy & send a client the modifications.
- You may send preferred journal Entries to the user or other QuickBooks enterprise users.
- Merge supplier is an exceptional new function that allows you to merge as many as 4 suppliers in a single swoop & consolidate the complete history of multiple vendors as if it has been simply one vendor. that is best for reproduction supplier cleanup.
- Mobile selecting with an Android Device in the back office team to send orders to the warehouse team with instructions on which income orders to choose through a mobile device via WiFi. The warehouse can then notify the returned office team that an income order has been partially or fully packed and ready for shipment, all through the mobile device without touching QuickBooks.
- With Mobile Barcode Scanning, the warehouse group can use a unique Android device that has integrated scanners to scan the bar codes of the product whilst it’s being picked to verify that the right product & quantities are being picked for shipping.
Plans and Pricing
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 22.0 has 3 plans, you can choose the appropriate plan according to your need, and business type.
- Enterprise Gold
- Enterprise Platinum
- Enterprise Diamond
Let’s know the plans in detail;
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 22.0 Gold
The gold plan of QuickBooks enterprise allows the users to get the functionality and business insights the user (you). A user can afford it at the price of $1655/yr.
It allows you to do all the below functions to manage your business accounting:
- Priority circle service
- Online data backup storage
- Advanced reporting
- Enhanced payroll
- USA based customer support with all the features in the above section
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 22.0 Platinum
The QuickBooks Enterprise Platinum plan can robust the functionality with valuable tools for manufacturers, contractors, retailers, and wholesalers. So it will be best for them If you want to get this plan with you then you have to pay $2035/yr. And here are some features available on the Platinum plan:
- Advanced reporting
- Enhanced payroll
- Online backup data storage
- US-based customer support
- QuickBooks Priority circle service
- Auto QuickBooks Product upgrades
- Advanced pricing
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 22.0 Diamond
QuickBooks enterprise Diamond has maximum functionality with most features to manage the business. The cost rate of the Diamond plan of QuickBooks Desktop is $4020/yr. Have a look at the features of the Diamond plan:
- QuickBooks Priority circle service
- Online data backup data storage
- Sheet Elite
- CRM connector
- Assisted payroll
- Advanced pricing
- Advanced inventory
- Auto QuickBooks Product upgrades
- USA based customer support
Prices for Cloud Access:
You can access it from anywhere on any device and backup and store data. Choose one of three packages: Core, Classic, or Deluxe.
|Core Cloud Access||Gold with Core cloud access||$192/ Month|
|Platinum with Core cloud access||$223/ Month|
|Diamond with Core cloud access||$389/ Month|
|Classic Cloud Access||Gold with Classic cloud access||$188.20/ Month|
|Platinum with Classic cloud access||$217/ Month|
|Diamond with Classic cloud access||$365.50/ Month|
|Deluxe Cloud Access||Gold with Deluxe cloud access||$198.16/ Month|
|Platinum with Deluxe cloud access||$226.06/ Month|
|Diamond with Deluxe cloud access||$375.10/ Month|
Who Can Use the Enterprise Version of QuickBooks
- General Contractor
The general contractor can easily create a ‘Jobs by Vendor’ report, job estimates, and track change orders, and can analyze job profitability easily.
- Manufacturing, and Wholesale
For manufacturing, and wholesale, it can track inventory reorder point by vendor, track profitability by product.
- Professional Services
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 22.0 also gives a good opportunity for Professional Services businesses to track unbilled time and expenses, Set different billing rates by employee, client, and service, and analyze profitability by project and client.
Now the retail business can track sales results, Stay on top of inventory and costs, run a profit and loss report easily with the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 22.0.
This version is also beneficial for the Nonprofit business. They can fulfill the requirements by applying the key features of the new edition of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise (2022).
Here, you have got the information that you want to know about the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 22.0. You can go for this QuickBooks product. And can get assisted support from our QuickBooks ProAdvisors through the toll-free number +1-844-405-0904.