- Posted by:
- Category: Uncategorized
QuickBooks Error 6000 77 is a very common error which is mostly occurred when you open your company file or working on it. One more reason is, your file is stored in an improper folder. when this type of error interrupts you then you can take a permanent solution that helps you to reach your business to the next level. It will show you like- with popping up with this error message “QuickBooks Error 6000- 77”
Just like other software, You also face some errors while using QuickBooks. So, You have to prepare before you face any type of error. Here, We give you some tips and solutions steps that might be helpful for you.
There is also some Quick Solutions to relax from this Error-
Relaunching QuickBooks Desktop with some raised permissions
Follow some steps to quick fix this error-
- Click- Right on the QuickBooks Desktop icon on your desktop.
- After that Choose the Option- Run as Administrator.
Copy your company file locally, when the company file is located on the external drive.
Reasons for Occurring QB Error
- Maybe you select the incorrect folder permission, which contains a company file.
- Your company file is located on external storage where it saves on a local drive or another network.
- Your QuickBooks is running in multi-user mode, that why the communicating problem occurs.
- With some of the reasons may be because of your QuickBooks file become corrupt & damage.
Probable Solutions to fix QB error 6000-77
Solution 1: Run QuickBooks File Doctor
If QuickBooks File Doctor is not downloaded and install in your system then Install it Immediately. And Diagnose your files. Some of the QuickBooks Error is resolved automatically if you have this tool.
Solution 2: Rename or update your ND and .TLG files
Damaged .ND or .TLG files can because of error when you opening a QuickBooks Desktop. So, you have to rename these files, and it does not cause your company data loss. because these are automatically recreated files and recreate when you open the company file or scan your organization file with QuickBooks Database server manager. these types of files allow QB desktop to access files in multiuser mode.
- Firstly, open your default company file location- C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks\Company Files.
- look forward to the file which is the same file name as your company file. Remember that these files are with extensions .ND and .TLG
- After searching, Click Right on that files and Rename it. With your file name, You have to add a word .old after your file extension and press enter.
- For Example: Account.qbw.nd.OLD
Solution 3: Use UNC path of a mapped drive
- Click Right on the QuickBooks icon on your desktop, press and hold the Ctrl key with your keyboard, Choose the Run as Administrator option. Hold the Ctrl key whenever you have the Company Open Window.
- After that from the file menu, Select Open Company and Open a company file then click on Next.
- Click Network on the left side, and navigate the location of your company file. if you can’t find the folder then set the folder permissions.
- Select your company file and Click open.
Solution 4: Configure your Firewall Security Software Settings
- Open Window Firewall in your Computer system.
- Click on the Advanced Settings.
- Configure the firewall port Settings Automatic.
- Configure your manual Exceptions.
- Install an Anti-virus defender for your window and configure it.
Solution 5: Recreate your Damaged Folder
- Firstly, Create a new folder in the C:\ drive.
- After that Open that folder where your company file is safe.
- Locate it with .qbw file.
- Click right on .qbw file and copy it.
- Paste that file in New Folder.
- Set your Windows Access permissions to share the company files.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and open your file from the new location.