Do you want to start your career as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor? If yes, then this article is going to be very helpful for you. Because this article is all about the QuickBooks ProAdvisor profile, which is the first step to start the career as a QuickBooks expert after cracking the QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification exam.
Save Time & Effort
Get help from expert
Get your accounting work done by experienced accountants. Fix all your accounting software errors & problems. Dial our toll-free number +1-844-405-0904.
How to Create a QuickBooks ProAdvisor Profile
Create a profile like a pro of QuickBooks ProAdvisor in QuickBooks. Follow the simple 3 steps to complete your profile as a QBPA.
Step 1: First, Become a ProAdvisor of QuickBooks
At first, you need to qualify for the ProAdvisor certification examination to be a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and need to create a firm in QuickBooks Online Accountant. This firm will help you to collaborate with your team.
Step 2: Set Up the ProAdvisor Profile
Now you are a certified ProAdvisor, you can create a profile for yourself as a ProAdvisor. Follow the procedure to create a QuickBooks ProAdvisor profile.
- Visit the profile of QuickBooks Online Accountant.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option from the profile then craft your profile.
- Verify the details in each section. If you want to make any changes in section then click on the ‘Edit’ icon, and do changes according to your need.
- At last, save it.
- You can see your public profile by clicking the ‘Preview’ option.
Tips: Don’t forget to reverify your business address. Because a small mistake can create a big problem for you to find a client.
Step 3: Verify & Publish the Profile
Before public your profile verifies the Identity and eligibility.
- Visit the ‘Profile Settings’, and click the link of ‘Publish Profile’.
- Complete the requested details.
- And upload a valid government ID. (The photo must be uncropped, clear, and in jpg, PNG, and PDF form.
- After all that, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
QuickBooks may take some time to confirm your details, but after the confirmation, QuickBooks will publish your profile on the official site of the ‘Find a ProAdvisor’.
Other Recommended Articles:How to Set Up & Record a Vehicle Purchase in QuickBooks
How to Apply for PPP Loan in QuickBooks Capital
How to Set Up QuickBooks Employee Hire Date Report
How to Update & Improve the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Profile
If you already have a profile, and now you want to edit and enhance your profile to get more clients then here are the procedures for you with some tricks.
To Update/ Edit the QB ProAdvisor Profile
The update process will take some time to show on the public profile, so don’t get panic if the new updated information is not showing on your profile. Follow the procedure to edit or update the profile.
- Login to your QuickBooks Online Accountant account, and click on the ‘Profile’ icon for the ‘Settings’ tab.
- Recheck your profile, and click on the ‘Edit’ option to change anything that you want.
- After modifying the details save it.
- And see the preview profile.
To Improve the QuickBooks Expert Profile
We will give 5 simple, and easy tricks to enhance your profile. Apply these tricks in the right manner, so that you can connect with some clients as per your need. Have a look, and know what are the tricks.
- Include a professional & cheerful photo in your profile.
- Get more quality reviews from your clients, and you know how can you get quality reviews from your clients.
- Fill out your ‘About Me’ section with a thoughtful, strong, and meaningful description or line.
- Show your specialties to your clients through the profile.
- Fill out all the profile fields.
The End Line
We tried our best to help you to enhance your profile. Hopefully, all the procedures, and tricks will give you the result that you want. Still, if you have any confusion regarding this topic or need more details about this then you can get our QuickBooks support to clear your all doubts in a short time.