Quickbooks Unable To Sync Licence Issues has stopped working, Run time error on Windows 10, the issue with transferring files from one computer to another, accounting mistakes caused with QuickBooks, update error as 15270, Repair corrupt company data document for upgrading QuickBooks Pro to Premier. The QB unable to sync license error is shown when they try to sync the license data. The QuickBooks shows the error with the statement as “There was an issue in sync your QuickBooks license data with Intuit. Please try again later.” Here the users can find some steps in order to troubleshoot the unable to sync license data QuickBooks issue; you are required to go after the illustrated points.
Save Time & Effort
Get help from expert
Get your accounting work done by experienced accountants. Fix all your accounting software errors & problems. Dial our toll-free number +1-844-405-0904.
Methods to Repair Quickbooks Unable To Sync Licence Issues:
- Make sure that the License and Product number are entered correctly.
- Try to rename the EntitlementDataStore.ECML file to fix the problem.
- Check internet connectivity and make sure that it is not blocked by a firewall.
- Now, required to check the security settings in the Internet Explorer browser and if needed also reset Internet Explorer Settings. To do so open the Tools menu and click Internet Options.
- After this, go to the Security tab and tap on the Internet icon and then press the Default level option.
- Now, select the Local intranet icon and set it to Default level
- Move to Advanced tab choose the Reset button to reset IE settings and press the save option.
- At the last, close and restart the Internet Explorer.
Other Recommended Articles:How to Fix QuickBooks Could Not Connect To Email Server
How to Record Depreciate Assets in QuickBooks Online
How to Turn On and Use Account Numbers for Chart of Accounts in QuickBooks Online
QUICKBOOKS LICENSE ERROR AFTER CLONE
QuickBooks is the most advanced business management tool and one of the best customer support services. It also provides you with accounting tools, payroll management, payments, and time-tracking tools. But sometimes while installing the software on your computer, you may run into installation errors like the QuickBooks License Error After Clone or QuickBooks Error 3371.
QuickBooks Fatal Error: Invalid License
The process of installing QuickBooks involves entering the license number and product code. It is a compulsory step and very often users make mistakes while entering the details. So make sure that you are typing the correct License Number and the Product code. Intuit verifies these details and only when the details are verified will you be able to use your QuickBooks. In case, the information on either of these files is damaged or incorrect, you will not be able to use your QuickBooks.
The error message that can appear on your screen are:
- “Error 3371: Could not initialize license properties.”
- “Message: You can’t use Online Banking because QuickBooks is not registered.”
- “Error re-configuring your edition of QB.”
- Sync License Data Online is grayed out and you won’t be able to click it.
- No Company Open window does not have the Edit List option.
- QuickBooks has encountered a problem on startup.
Delete The EntitlementDataStore.ecml File
The best option to deal with such an error is to get rid of the entitlement file and then manually re-entering the license number and the product code. Follow the given steps for deleting the entitlement file:
- First of all, close your QuickBooks desktop software.
- Make sure that no QuickBooks process is running in the background.
- To end the QuickBooks processes which are running, open the Task Manager on your screen by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del on your keyboard.
- If you are using the Windows 10 operating system, click on More Details.
- Click on the Processes
- Sort all the processes in alphabetical order. Click on the Process Name header to sort the processes.
- Look for all the occurrences for the QBW32.EXE.
- Click on all the processes and choose End Task.
- Now, look for the entitlement data folder on your computer for your OS.
- Open the Run window on your screen by pressing Windows + R key on your keyboard.
- Type in the path C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 (or v6) and hit enter on your keyboard.
- The location for this folder is the same for all the versions of QuickBooks.
- Search for the EntitlementDataStore.ECML file and right-click on it.
- Select Delete from the menu to delete the file.
- Confirm the step by clicking on Yes.
- Now, open your company data file and follow the instructions which appear on your screen.