Last Updated on by
Are you a new user in QuickBooks Desktop, and also need help for the QuickBooks Desktop Login? If your answer is yes, then there is good news for you that you are in the right platform. Here in this blog, you will be able to know that ‘How do I login to QuickbBooks Desktop?’.
Save Time & Effort
Get help from expert
Now without wasting any time read this blog and collect some knowledge regarding the above topic:
Overview of QuickBooks Desktop
Before knowing the login procedure of QuickBooks desktop I think it will be good to know something about the QuickBooks Desktop. It is a versatile product provided by the Intuit which allows the users to do a variety of works like track income and expenses, can do invoicing, track inventory, run reports, send estimates, perform payroll, manage bills and accounts payable, track sales tax, can scan bar code, and etc. It has some affordable plans (QuickBooks Desktop Pro, QuickBooks desktop premier, and QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise) to make the work easier for users, and also have some advantages of QuickBooks desktop payroll login. We will also discuss this topic, but now follow the below procedure for QuickBooks Desktop account login.
Procedure for QuickBooks Desktop login:
The login procedure in QuickBooks Desktop is very easy, any kind of user can login to the QuickBooks Desktop without facing any problem. But the QuickBooks Desktop login makes sure that you have an account in Intuit. If you have no
- At first, visit the official site of Intuit/QuickBooks or follow the link for login: https://www.intuit.com/sign-in/
- After visiting this site, you have to choose your product type, here our product type is QuickBooks desktop, just click on it.
- Then put the mail address or the QuickBooks admin login Id and enter the password in the password section.
- In the QuickBooks Desktop, Admin and user’s password should be different.
- After doing all these steps go for the Sign-in option or click on the Sign-in option.
- At the last fill out all the details on the desktop screen.
So here was the procedure for the Intuit QuickBooks Desktop sign in, and also for the QuickBooks Self-employed login, and QuickBooks Online Login.
Note: If you are trying to sign in to any other product of QuickBooks by following this procedure then remember that after visiting the above-mentioned site choose your product type then get into your product.
What are the key advantages after signing into the QuickBooks Desktop?
- You can lead your business in the right direction.
- Can track the income, and business expenses easily.
- Perform payroll, and purchase orders without any problem.
- Make accounting at any time and anywhere with the QuickBooks Desktop mobile app.
- Manage your records, connect bank accounts, save your data at any time and anywhere.
- You can get the automatic backup feature in QB desktop.
- Get paid faster through the auto-reminder clients when payments are due.
- Track sales tax and examine which products and customers are taxable.
- Can run sales tax liability to know the exact owe.
- QuickBooks Desktop will help you to send a professional estimate and to track leads in a place.
- You can also convert any estimate to invoice easily.
- Can create purchase orders to maintain a record of what’s on order.
- Auto-early pay discount is also available in the desktop version of QB.
- You can see the unpaid bills from your vendors for easy payment management.
We hope this article will help you to log in to the QuickBooks Desktop easily, we tried our best to provide information on this blog. Further, if you have any doubts regarding this blog then you can contact our experts through our toll-free number, they will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.