- May 20, 2020
- Posted by: Olivia
- Category: Quickbooks
Woocommerce Quickbooks integration helps us to manage our orders, inventory, or customer details sync into QuickBooks automatically. Because Woocommerce builds for managing your e-commerce websites. To keep you up to date for your stock and stock return. So let’s see Woocommerce Quickbooks integration.
What is Woocommerce QuickBooks Integration
Woocommerce is a plugin that helps you to open your online store. But it’s not easy to open online stores, because it has many challenges like stock maintain, and order transfer. So Woocommerce removes all these challenges. And allow you to work easily for your business growth. With the help of its beneficial services, you can easily work in the organization. Such as accounting solution, invoicing, Payroll, Reporting, Track inventory, and credit card processing.
And as you know if all these services will includes in Quickbooks. Then you can manage your business more accurately and fastly. Woocommerce Quickbooks integration helps us to share anything within the business. Basically Quickbooks and woo-commerce support two types of integration. That we have described below to understand easily…
One-way Transfer Integration
This is the basic integration that transfers data from one system to another such as posting Woocommerce, sales, receipt. It also handles basic tasks, such as automatically adding new WooCommerce orders or customers to QuickBooks.
Two-Way Sync Integration
This type of Woocommerce integration simply follows real-time multiple data streams between WooCommerce and QuickBooks integration. It updates both systems as changes happen to products, customer information, descriptions, tax details, etc.
Benefits of WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration
QuickBooks Integration is a platform that belongs to WordPress and specializes as a shopping cart. One thing that will go best with this plan and will help you be more efficient, experienced, and result in more sales is Quickbooks, as it is an accounting program for businesses. It has an 80 % market share of emerging businesses. It offers the following services such as as-:
- Woocommerce Quickbooks integration helps you to transfer data easily. This integration automatically handles your income statement. When any order occurs then Woocomerce will directly send it to its correct account in Quickbooks. And after record successfully transfer to its correct account. You will get all the information regarding the order amount with taxes and etc.
- If you connect Woocommerce to Quickbooks then you will have complete control on your account. Any order that occurs in Woocomerce directly appears in Quickbooks accounting software automatically.
- It has also the facility of backup your data, whenever you update your order to Quickbooks. Because your data is very important for customer satisfaction.
- It helps Quickbooks to create accurate customer details because every new order generates automatically customer information. And if the customer changes something in detail form then it will automatically update it.
- And if you add a new product in Woocommerce then it will automatically update in Quickbooks stock.
- And as data is added directly through customer and synchronize in Quickbooks. Then there is no chance to record wrong entry in accounting.
How To Do Woocommerce Quickbooks Integration
- First, you need to open your website admin panel and click on Plugin
- Click on Add plugin and then click on Choose File
- And then select the Woocomerce zip file then click on Install now
- Now you have to click on Activate plugin
- Then you will see a list of plugins where you need to click on Setting that appear just below of Woocommerce plugin.
- Now you have to enter the order ID that provided at the time of purchase
- Then scroll down and click on the green button of Quickbooks integration.
- Then search for the company that you want to use it
- And click on Connect, you will redirect to your plugin window.
- And if your integration is successfully is done, then the green button will disappear.
- And then according to your requirement, you can set up your Woocommerce Quickbooks integration such as you need inventory assets to account than add it.
- Finally, save the setting and close that’s it
Woocommerce Quickbooks integration helps us to manage our business fastly. And this integration helps us to reduce errors in records. So overall its best integration for Quickbooks that save your money and time. If you are still unable to integrate, then you can contact our Quickbooks Proadviosr.