QuickBooks automatically synchronize your bank data into QB. Sync of the bank data can be done by the Paypal QuickBooks integration. But sometimes the user faces Quickbooks error 101 due to misconfiguration of their bank account details. So if you are also facing this problem then read this blog till the end.
Save Time & Effort
Get help from expert
What is Quickbooks Online Banking Error Code 101
In order to synchronize bank data into QuickBooks, it needs valid bank detail so that it can easily communicate with bank servers and synchronize data.
But sometimes the user sees message during bank transaction importing ”Quickbooks is trying to fix connection error on this bank, you should try later”. Or you can also see the error message like ” It seems your online banking is not working right now, try again after some times ”.
Causes & symptoms
Reasons/Cause behind this Quickbooks online error 101:
- Incompatible programs run at the same time
- Make sure your bank account is active or running
- Wrong internet explorer setting configured
- You never update your .Net framework, ActiveX and Java in your system
- Error in banking server
- Third-party antivirus blocked to communicate Quickbooks to the server.
- As you know run time error occurs without warning.
- Some dialogue box show again and again.
- While accessing QB files are not showing or appearing
- QuickBooks not connected with banking properly
- Internet speed will be slow.
When you face 101 Quickbooks error or other error then you should first wait for few minutes to resolve it automatically and then close the active programs. And you should shut down and restart your pc/computer/window with safe mode.
How to resolve QuickBooks error 101?
While connecting your bank in QB online and transfer transaction that time you catch QuickBooks online banking error 101, firstly check internet connectivity which you use regularly to access. If the internet working properly then follow the given solution to fix error
let’s fix this error
- First, you need to Sign in your bank’s website in a new tab
- Second, check whether your account is active or not if yes then check to exist balance and transaction in the past 12 months.
Note: if your account is active but it can’t log in to the bank’s website. Then you have to face some problems like does not show 12 months transaction and from your online banking, you can’t accept terms and conditions.
- Third, go on your bank website and check the message there is any confirmation message or not such as terms & conditions.
- At last, you need to refresh your account in QB online.
QuickBooks Runtime Error – How to fix
While operating QB software if you found run time error related to QuickBooks error 101 or 103 many others then you should follow a simple procedure.
Step 1. Check internet connection
- Open your browser
- In internet browser visit google
- If you get a message internet connection is not available
- Then reset the setting of the internet connection
- After it, check again bank transaction.
Step 2. Wait for a few minutes
- After reset internet connection QuickBooks take time to update transaction of your back.
- In QuickBooks, click on Banking under banking sector then click Update
- Then try again to connect the bank.
Step 3. Deactivate the record
- Open QuickBooks then select Account
- Next, click on Records and unchecks snaps
- Select that record where you caught this error
- After some time on the snaps according to setting based
- Then click on Deactivate download
- Next, you should save this
- After it, recheck records affected or not
- At last Shut Down QB.
Step 4. Remove QB password
Mostly person uses a simple password for everything but this is not good for secure data that’s by always use strong passwords(including special character, lower, upper case and numbers, symbols) and a different password for all.
- First, you need to open the Finder
- Then second, select Application under the application
- Next, select a utilities
- After then, you have to click on Keychain Access
- Set category and Login to password
- After it, you have to delete those entries related to QB
- Now you can close the keychain tab now you can again open QB online.
Step 5.Refresh your bank account online
- For upgrading your bank account you need to first open Account
- Then you need to open New and choose Account Type
- Enter bank name and continue to follow the instruction as per screen
- After it, go to Action and select Account found Window
- Choose correct records in the type segment
- Then click on continue and Finish snaps
- Repeat it for each bank to be refresh.
Step 6. Create a new folder of Company File:
After restart the computer using save mode, you should have to make a new folder for the company file to fix the error 101.
- Create a new folder and transfer all file’s data in the new folder’s file
- Click Start>All program> QuickBooks accounting software
- Then you need to search QuickBooks database search manager
- After that, verify it in the folder
- Then scan these and after completing shut down PC.
- After performing all the above-mentioned steps to create a company file restart your computer and open your file again.
Step 7 Use Quickbooks File Doctor
Quickbooks file doctor tool is helpful for resolving Quickbooks errors automatically. So use this tool…
- Download and install Quickbooks tool hub
- Then click on the Company file issue tab and select Quickbooks file doctor to run.
- Now select your company file and click Ok
- Then click on Continue to automatically resolve this issue
- If the error persists then use Network error tab and run the tool
- You will definitely resolve your issue.
Hope the article is useful for you.